Friday, July 26, 2019

Death of Blade Runner actor Rutger Hauer age 75-Lothos on Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Plane Crashes-Ark of the Covenant




I actually wanted to watch this film before I documented about it. I've never watched it before and had always intended to, so what better time. Anyway I noticed right in the beginning of the film it is set in Los Angeles 2019...
What are the odds the guy famous for Blade Runner then dies in 2019...especially with a lot of Los Angeles symbolism going on...

Plus when seeing this guy I instantly recognized him....He is fuckin Lothos from Buffy the Vampire Slayer the movie...how hilarious. 
He died age 75...
Buffy=75



He died 212 days after Kristy Swanson's(Buffy) bday. 
Rutger Oelsen Hauer=212

Notice he died the same day the new Lion King film came out as well. The Lion theme interrelated to Buffy with 310. 

Another interesting thing is that he died 131 days after 3/10...
Luke Perry=131


He was also in the film Batman Begins which I'm not sure If I've watched before, or can't remember much of it. Remember how Buffy was getting trolled with Dean Cain(Superman) and it's important to Trump/Batman. 

Harrison Ford also interesting with the Los Angeles stuff..or at least having the same bday as Tyler Skaggs..713..
He also makes me think of Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark....Remember Ethiopia supposedly has the Ark of the Covenant...Ethiopian Plane crash on 3/10....Harrison Ford was in the 2 plane crashes/stories that were 713 days apart a few years back...

1 comment: