Saturday, July 13, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody and Live AID Concert to Benefit Ethiopian Famine-Aleister Crowley


The Bohemian Rhapsody film that just recently came out was about Freddie Mercury's life up to the "Live AID" concert. Remember he died of complications from AIDS, so it's funny they would end the film here..I figured I would look up this concert...

I notice right away that the concert was set up by Bob Geldof to raise funds for the ongoing ETHIOPIAN Famine. 
Once again the Ethiopian importance to all of these events. 
Plus Bob Geldof is the character "PINK" in the "WALL". 
The last time I documented about Bob Geldof was on one of my Mollie Tibbetts posts and the Iowa Hawkeyes....
Also the concert was held partially in Philadlephia....

Interesting too that in just a few minutes it will be 7/13...
That concert was on 7/13...
Also Geldof's famous song "I Don't Like Monday's" single came out on 7/13...Remember his daughter Peaches got really into Aleister Crowley and then died on a Monday..This all after a Ghost was in her pictures...
It's funny thinking about this as well because at work today I wrote about Aleister Crowley on a piece of paper. I think I saw Zenith's video and it reminded me I should mention Magic/Spelling and Crowley in the book. Also in regards to Peaches...I swear every day someone at work asks me if we are going to get the "Peach Red Bull" again. It was a limited time thing, and people always ask me if we have it...
Makes me think of "Peaches" by Presidents of the United States everytime...
Remember how Aleister Crowley was important to the Marathon symbolism as well in regards to Earling, Iowa/Exorcism...
Joe Crowley lost to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 3 months 10 days after his bday. 
Aleister=310
Marathon=310
Edward Crowley=310

Aleister Crowley=215
This Saturday Night Live/Perot number...
He died age 72 and this year will be the 72nd anniversary of his death...The 72 Chief Spirits/Demons of the Goetia...
Aiwass=72

No comments:

Post a Comment