Saturday, July 13, 2019

Lil Wayne in media after I document about him-Aliens and other thoughts/syncs


CNN with a story about Lil Wayne the day after I document how he might be important lol. 
I didn't even think about Wayne's World in regards to Lil WAYNE until now either..


This story came out 2 months 15 days before his bday?(215)
It actually happened on 7/11 which was 2 months 16 days...
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr=216
 

It's even more interesting this story is about the Blink 182 Tour...just the other day some non awake people added me to Facebook. I was looking through my old videos to post that were easy to understand that I hadn't posted before....I ended up watching my Tom DeLonge video that was about Aliens....then yesterday I saw a bunch of stuff on Facebook about people wanting to invade Area 51 to See the Aliens...


Of course right as I'm typing this about Aliens, I hear the TV say "Aliens"...it's on the spinoff of Trollhunters called "3Below". It's not so much a spinoff, but a different story that will eventually be related to Trollhunters...I didn't realize it was about Aliens haha, but I've never paid that much attention to it either...in the scene above the kid has a board with all of these lines connecting stuff like the stereotypical conspiracy theorist. He says people aren't what they seem and so on....So basically he knows about Trolls and Aliens...but another big piece is there are Wizards in the town...which makes sense considering the next spinoff is called "Wizards" that isn't out yet. 
I also think it's funny that my next DJ gig is for a wedding in Arcadia, Iowa....Trollhunters and 3Below are both set in the town of Arcadia....

Of course Tom Delonge is in the band "ANGELS and Airwaves" too. 
Lil Wayne always reminds me of Cash Money Millionaires as well...just thinking about the Money/Stock Market thing...

There's so much I can type here in regards to syncs....
The other day when Cody came over, I was telling him about 42 and black people and the episode with Randy Quaid of Family Guy was on...the premise of the episode is Chris dating the Black guy Jerome's daughter....of course Jerome tells Peter he is 42 years old on the episode too.. A few days later my son grabbed the remote and it turned to Vegas Vacation..I just left it as I hadn't seen the film in forever..that film has Randy Quaid in it as well, and I always remember him being the "Conspiracy" guy who got abducted by aliens in Independence Day...

Vegas Vacation is interesting to in regards to Wayne as Wayne Newton plays a big part in the film. Plus Vegas Vacation is a John Hughes movie which is important to the Pink/Finger Stuff....Ferris Bueller lip syncs the Wayne Newton song as well...Also not that long ago John Wayne was important...

Randy Quaid=51
Area 51
Conspiracy=51...so on...
Randy Quaid=166(Francis Bacon) and 310(rev Franc Baconis)
Pig year important to 166...

Quaid also said there are Hollywood Star Whackers and he fled to Canada...

Also I just documented about Aleister Crowley and remember Aiwass looks similar to a GREY Alien...
Grey was the major symbolism in 2015 that began a lot of what I have recently been saying. 

A few other thoughts on this...not too long ago I randomly started watching "The Wonder Years" on Hulu too....just thinking about FRED Savage and his brother being named "Wayne" on the show. The bad guy on Wayne's World is Rob Lowe who was important to the symbolism in 2015 with Fred Savage. Remember the World Series power went out because of the curse of Rob Lowe and Fred Savage...
The Wonder Years began on 3/15...
I put out that Tom Delonge video on 3/15..
Mark Hoppus born on 3/15...

No comments:

Post a Comment