Friday, March 15, 2024

I Won 10 Grand on Chumba Again Last Night-Pi Day-Dream-9

 

On Monday night I lost about $2,500 on Chumba. I kept seeing the number 240, which is typically a good number. So although I was losing, I kept pumping money in thinking it would eventually pay off. After $2,500, my bank account was down to 9 grand so I decided to stop and cuss out God for giving me signs. I went to bed a bit later, and when I woke up, I felt terrible. I went to work, but left early and haven't been back since. It almost seemed like that was my punishment for cussing God out. Anyway, last night I started feeling a bit better and I noticed that I had freeplay from Chumba. I played on that freeplay for a good amount of time until it was finally gone...but I hadn't hit anything big yet, and I played the same game for so long, I figured I would put in another 500 and see what happens. It started off dead as hell, and I think the first 20 spins or so were all losers. Then out of nowhere it hit for 10 Grand again lol. I'm telling you, I knew this year was gonna be a good year for Money with me, as I've been blogging about it for a while, but I'm sure there is a catch. There is always a catch... 

I've been thinking that I'm gonna win big on a lottery ticket on 4/18, and I thought that I'm supposed to lose some of what I won in February as part of the process....so I wasn't expecting to hit another 10 grand before then...I don't even see a real connection as to why I would win yesterday, other than my bank account was at 9 grand....

It did happen 31 days after I won on 2/12/24 connected to my Dream and the number 9. 

Dream=31 and 23...(Dream on 2/3 into 2/4). 

Pi=11...the 11th prime is 31. 

Pi=95(Satanic)

Recall the last time I won was a span of 95 days after my bday. 

Chumba=95(FB)

Dan Behrendt=95

Daniel Edward Behrendt=95

95 is probably the biggest number in my birth/name gematria. 

I was also born on the 314th day of the year. Just thinking about the relation to Pi Day 3/14....3.14. 


Chumba=74(FB)

Yesterday was the 74th day of the year. 

It's also interesting that it hit at 8:59 Pm....so 1 minute off from 9...

Rule of Colel?....It was a span of 4 months 5 days after my bday..

Gabriel=45


Daniel Behrendt=240(FB)(How did I not see that before?)

Zachary Hubbard=240



 

2 comments:

  1. careful with the gambling brother lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time the NASCAR Cup Series races in IOWA, this summer.

    ReplyDelete