Sunday, March 31, 2024

Francis Scott Key Bridge and Composite Numbers-"KEYpad" Cipher-Train/Dream/Bridge/Earthquake-Peacock/Gabriel

 


This is the type of thing that I've been saying for years. It seems as though we are supposed to learn something about composite numbers with the Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse. It was not too long ago that Zenith realized Composite numbers may be important, and now they connect perfectly to new major story in the News. 

The 81st composite number is 111...

Francis Scott Key born on 8/1 and died on 1/11. 

Composite=128

Bridge Collapse at 1:28

Bridge Collapse 128 days before Francis Scott Key's bday. 

Bridge Collapse=128

1:28 is the 88th minute

Kneel=88

The Star Spangled Banner=88

Colin Kaepernick=88

US Bank Stadium=88

88th anniversary of the Stock Market Crash. 

So on...

Considering 81 was so big with the Bridge Stuff, it's interesting that 9X9=81 in relation to Composite numbers. Think about my Dream and the number 9...and also Apollo Creed stuff with 99. 

The 81st Composite number is also 58....

Super Bowl 58 

Dan Behrendt=58

Gambling...so on..


Key=81(FB)

Think about a "Key" in relation to Decoding. 

Also makes me think the "Keypad" cipher may be relevant to upcoming events. 

In light of the Keypad it's funny that Zenith also has a recent video about the number 233. 
Bridge=233(FB)
Francis Scott Key Bridge opened on 23/3. 
Francis Scott Key Bridge=233
The 233rd composite is 296. 
Star Spangled Banner=296

A long time ago I was talking about the Keypad cipher in relation to Eddie Van Halen and the date 10/6....this date has stood out with the Bridge/Earthquake/Train symbolism and the stuff with Michael Jordan. 

Think how the Philadelphia Train Wreck in 2015 was on 5/12, the day leaving 233 days in the year. 

Random, but I noticed the day that the Iowa vs LSU rematch will be 296 days before Caitlin Clark's bday. 

Caitlin Clark=296(Jewish/Latin)

Another random thing...In 2022, around the same time I had the Dream about the Angel Gabriel showing me the number 6 and 4, there was a big theme with PEACOCKS that was connected to it. Well, yesterday my girlfriend came home with a giant Peacock tattooed on her leg. Yesterday was also 128 days after her bday, which is important to the Bridge Collapse.

I'm also going to throw this out there as I can't seem to shake it from my brain. Facebook on my phone kept giving me ads with Jean-Claude Van Damme earlier today. I noticed he was from Belgium, which I mixed up with Bulgaria...and a few days ago I was looking at the Wrestler Rusev from Bulgaria as he fought John Cena at WrestleMania 31 in San Francisco....the big Earthquake/Bridge WrestleMania narrative in 2015....

I can't seem to shake that something is important to Bulgaria or Belgium now though. 
Bulgaria=34(Keypad)
John Cena=34(Keypad)
34 was the big number with the theme. 






No comments:

Post a Comment