Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse After I Make a Video About the Dream Theme and the Connection to Bridge Collapses-Salvador Dali's Painting The Broken Bridge and the Dream-

I made a video on Friday about the Dream Theme and the number 9. I added notes and such to it, and started uploading it before I went to work today. 
I then get to work and my co-worker who doesn't work today snapchatted me. It was that the big news story was a Bridge collapse in Baltimore...
She sent this, because yesterday I was telling her about a Bridge Collapse Theme that is connected to why I've been winning money lately. 
I also mentioned the Bridge Collapse narrative in this video, and how it is connected to Super Bowl 52 and the number 81...
Recall that Super Bowl was also important to the kneeling during the national Anthem, and Francis Scott Key, who was born on 8/1.
So now today, we get the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsing? Lol, you just can't make it up.

Thinking about it now too, today is the Synaxis of Gabriel...and Gabriel is important to the Dream/Bridge Theme I am talking about. 

And recall that 6/24 is another day important to the Gabriel Theme with John the Baptist...6/24 is also the day we had the Surfside Building Collapse that was linked to the FIU bridge Collapse, which is important to my Dream and the number 9. The day before the Surfside collapse there was a pedestrian bridge that collapsed in Washington DC, which is how I knew it was connected to the FIU collapse...but think how Washington DC is very close to the Francis Scott Key Bridge.

Think how Zach also told us on the Ides of March, a day I was watching for, that Sweet Lady is pregnant...and think how that relates to the Umbrella symbolism with the Angel Gabriel talking to Zechariah and the birth of John the Baptist...and Gabriel talking to DANIEL and Mary...and how this narrative was important to my girlfriend being pregnant in 2017. Zach also said Sweet Lady thinks it's gonna be Twins, and recall how my experience was linked to Twins.

I wouldn't doubt if Zachs kid is born on my bday 11/10. Recall, that was the day YouTube took down my Kevin Spacey video and Sweet Lady got into a car crash in 2022.

The Ides of March is also when the FIU Bridge Collapse happened. 

Gabriel=135
Golden Gate Bridge=135

Golden Gate turned 81 in 2018.
Pope Francis turned 81 years old 81 days after the Jesuit anniversary...
Pontiff means Bridge Builder..
Pope Benedict became Pope on 4/19..the 81st prime..

6/24/2018 was Pope Francis' 1929th day as pope...Vatican City established in 1929, the same year as the Stock Market crash...the Pope during that year died age 81..

Herbert Hoover signed The Star Spangled Banner into Congress as the National Anthem...He's also the Stock Market president who died the exact day Kamala Harris was born.

In relation to the number 9...Pluto, the former 9th planet was demoted on the same day that Washington burned during the war of 1812..
Pluto important to Money.

This also happened on the 86th day of the year. Pope Francis is 86 years old, and the Golden Gate Bridge will be 86 years old in a few months.
This Collapse comes 128 days before 8/1..Francis Scott Key's bday..

Bridge Collapse=128
I mentioned this number with Bridge collapses in my video.
It was related to my synchronicity with "Absolutely" that was 9 Days before the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse on 1/28 in 2022. Then that was later synced to "Sean Penn"=128 and how I was following 3/10 with 9 Days. I also talked about Billy G and the dream I had 1 month 28 days after his bday...and how "Toby Keith"=128 died in connection to him and Bridges. 
Today is even a span of 128 days after Joe Biden's 81st bday. 
Recall that he was set to talk about his infrastructure bill in Pittsburgh the same day that the Bridge Collapsed in Pittsburgh. 
Pittsburgh the City of Bridges. 
Today is even a span of 81 days before Trump's bday lol. 
Recall that he was born on FLAG Day, and called out the Kneeling during the national anthem that was synced to the Eagles and Super Bowl 52. The Super Bowl where I mentioned all of the BRIDGE Symbolism in connection to Francis Scott Key being born on 8/1. 
This also comes 6 months 24 days before Kamala Harris' bday...which is the same day Herbert Hoover died. 

We also just had the death of Baltimore Orioles owner, Peter Angelo's, on 3/23/23..
This means he died on the anniversary of this Bridge being opened..

Think about his name in relation to Gabriel as well..
ANGELos.

He was also born in 1929, the Stock Market crash year.


The Boat that struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge was the MV Dali.
I saw it was named after Salvador Dali, and I wondered who he was. I saw he was a Spanish artist and them randomly clicked on one of his notable works. I clicked on  "Christ of Saint John on the Cross," because I was thinking about John the Baptist....
Go figure, this painting was inspired by a cosmic DREAM that Dali had of Jesus.

What are the odds that the first one I click in involves a Dream though lol?
I then clicked on this one where he says he knew of the upcoming Spanish Civil War..He said it was evidence of the prophetic power of his subconscious mind....Exactly the stuff I've been talking about lol...it's just crazy.



I now see he had another work with the word Dream in it...so I looked up his type of art, "Surrealism."

It's all about letting the unconscious mind create drawings that are Dream like...the creator defined it as "Pure Psychic Automatism."

Surrealism=269(FB) and 269(Rev FB) and 135

Gabriel=269(FB) and 135
Salvador Dali even has a painting called "The Broken Bridge and the Dream." 
The painting is in a museum in St. Petersburg, Florida...
Think about St. Petersburg, Russia...and how Putin opened the Crimea Bridge in 2018 around the same time I was talking about all of the BRIDGE stuff. It was May 15th, 2018. 
The 135th day of the year. 
Eighty One=135 and 624(Jewish)

The Broken Bridge and the Dream=128
Crimea=128(Jewish)

This was also around the time that Trump was set to meet Kim Jong-un and Build BRIDGEs...


I was writing this blog post at work today and at 4pm my cousin Michael came to work. He's in High School, and works some nights after school. Anyway, I know he watches my videos, so I started telling him about what I am blogging about. He stopped me, because he said that yesterday his teacher, "Mrs. Schnell" didn't come to school, because she crashed her car into a BRIDGE. He then told me that his birthday is 8/1. 
His teachers name sums to 117. 
Bridge=117

Francis Got Key.
France Has Got Key. 
Something I've mentioned forever in relation to the Key of David and the Church of Philadelphia. 




























 

4 comments:

  1. Capricorn = 326 Latin
    Capricorn begins 12/21 or 269 days after 3/26. I don't remember the context but someone at work yesterday showed me a picture of a random guy. I said he looked like Sean Penn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned the date 3/23/23
    Today Sean Penn is 23232 days old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe his former wife Robin Wright is important. She turns 58 on the date of the eclipse: 4/8 Can't believe she's the same person in the Princess bride as in Forrest Gump. Saw her recently in that movie Damsel. Also the Arecibo Telescope collapsed 13 days before the Eclipse over Argentina. Today is 13 days to the eclipse.

      Delete
  3. I think there's another picture here as well. It's interesting that you talk about the Golden Gate Bridge, and The Philadelphia Church of God. Christ is believed to return through the Golden Gate, and The Philadelphia Church believes that Jesus is an alien, and will return in a UFO. Something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete