Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Taylor Swift at the Chiefs Game on 9/24 and the Umbrella Symbolism

 




I was thinking how Taylor Swift going to the Chiefs game was the other big story outside of the Dolphins yesterday. 
Recall that Taylor Swift released the video "Me" that involved the Umbrella Symbolism. 

So I looked up my old post about this song and of course, the song music video was released on 4/25/2019. 
This was the same day that I had the Cliffy's Salsa Synchronicity that links to the Umbrella Symbolism lol. 

The Umbrella Man 166 video was released on 4/25/2017. 

TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT=425(FB)

Think how it's 4/25 or 25/4 too. 
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
Daniel Edward Behrendt=254(FB)
I was born 254 days before Zach. 

The Salsa Video was 9 months 11 days after Taylor Swift's bday..and the same day she went to the Chiefs game. 
9/11 on the 254th day. 
I was watching 9/24 in relation to 9/11..Ides of March. 

Skull and Bones is important because the Umbrella Man had that video called "Skull and Bones" while Zach was at Yale on 9/12/2022. Plus my video of his original video buffered at 3:22...so on. 

Zachary K Hubbard=149
Zach born on the 202nd day.
Skull and Bones=149 and 202

Recall how the RV Christmas Bomb was also important to the Truth Community and 9/11. 
Then Zach did the video with RV Truth..
Umbrella Man said he had an RV(Remote View). 


The Umbrella Man=233
4/25 is a span of 233 days before Taylor Swift's bday. 

OctoberReinz=924(Jewish)
Umbrella Man's other channel with the Skull and Bones video on 9/12/2022. 

Mary Poppins=322(FB)

Julie Andrews=51
Taylor Swift=51
Umbrella=51
Chiefs game totaled 51 points. 

 



6 comments:

  1. I got a tarot reading on 9/23. The most profound part was her bringing up an old family friend I worked for in the summers in high school and college. She said he was watching over me. I do remember him fondly. His name was "Clyde Smithson" which has that 166 Gematria. https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/tn/mcminnville/clyde-alton-smithson-13224892 RV bombing at 166 2nd Avenue 166 days before my 34th bday. He has that 10/4 birthday too. We've both been talking about that date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just funny though isn't it in lite of how I've tried that date to Pluto. Pluto discovered by Clyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. He also died on Kobe's birthday. I've been tying Whitney and Kobe to Pluto. Zach also had a screen share of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. He died the day Whitney Houston was born.

      Delete
    3. My birthday is also 248 days after his

      Delete