Monday, September 4, 2023

Smash Mouth Singer Dead and Synchronicity With MLB Astro Symbolism

 


Steven Harwell=56
Smash Mouth=56
He dies age 56.
I remembered that this guy was important around the time of the AstroWorld Crowd Crush..and ASTRO from UB40 dying...and the Astros losing the World Series...

He was acting funny and threatening the crowd at a concert in October, just before all the Astro symbolism....
I pointed out how Smash Mouths biggest album was called ASTRO Lounge.

Notice I also talked about a lady named Sophia URISTA, who Urinated on a fan around this time too....but I accidentally wrote URIAH and not URISTA.

I only find this interesting, because I went to ESPN to see look at the Astros game today, and they are the headline story on the MLB section....
But notice the next story is about URIAS of the Dodgers.



The Astros article mentions the 135 year history between them and the Texas Rangers a bunch of times.

Julio Urias=135 and 45

Steve Harwell died 4 months 5 days before his bday.

Houston Astros=51
Steve Harwell=51
Houston=77
Houston can stay on 77 wins
Rangers can get 77th win..

J.P FRANCE sticks out to me.
His bday is 4/4.
JP France=44
He's pitching against #44 Heaney.
Rangers=44

Recall the Braves were all about 44, and they won the World Series over Houston in 2021.

I'll try and look at this more when I get off work.
















7 comments:

  1. Something with HORSE....?

    Going back to Kentucky Derby Day and King Charles coronation. 7 horses died on Derby Day. The Kentucky football team won against Ball State but lost Kenneth HORSEy, their senior lineman.if you watch the game back, when Kentucky scored it's last touchdown, that helped them cover the spread, their total was 44 points (44-14) the announcers were stunned, and said "the guys who go deep with the numbers are gonna be shocked by this score). So Georgia is the (44) state, and possibly a clue that they will heat Georgia this year?! Also in AEW wrestling, CM Punk got fired, his real name is Phil Brooks (Phillip means lover of horses) which means his last match wrestled in America was at Rupp Arena in Lexington Kentucky. Same place that HORSEy got injured. CM Punk was also the last opponent that Chris Benoit should have wrestled and shares the birthday with Kevin Sullivan, the former husband of Nancy Benoit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was day leaving 119 remain. 119th World Series. ATL played their 135th game. (lost 3-1 at Dodgers, Atlanta got their 46th loss.

    Baltimore won 8-5, getting their 85th season win.

    Tampa Bay got their 83rd win (Think Tom Brady),
    in their 38th road win, winning at Cleveland 6-2, (Queen = 62),
    and the had 13 Hits vs Cleveland's 5 Hits. 135.

    I believe Tampa Bay Rays are your World Series winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin "Forrest" Cash.

    Manager of Tampa Bay.

    Cash....Money...Las Vegas Super Bowl....Forrest, (Forest Fire?), (Forrest Whitaker),
    who i just googled and almost fell out of my seat, 62 years old. Of course. Born 15/7 in Longview TEXAS, the first MLB game of the day on 119 days remaining, was 15-7 final score. (Cubs/Reds).

    Kevin Cash. KC. ..KC Chiefs?
    Kevin Forrest Cash. KFC....

    Perhaps we see Forest Whitaker in the news coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. the screen on my phone is busted so I borrowed my daughters phone today while she was at school. I googled your blog and thought it was funny that it showed a post from 2021 and 2020 title "Pluto-Neptune and my blog..." and "Checked My Phone at 2:18..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve Harwell dead 983 days after Nashville bombing that was at 166 2nd Avenue. 983 the 166th prime. "Jesus" in the KJV 983 times.

    Steven Scott Harwell = 245
    Walking on the Sun = 245 capitals added
    I was born exactly 245 months after Steve Harwell
    We put on Champions with Woody Harrelson last night and an autistic kid says he sees flight 245 taking off.

    He died @ 56 on 56 date numerology. I had the heart chakra thing on 5/6/2022
    He died 160 days before the Super Bowl. I was born on the 160th day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy thing is I was in the live chat of "Paranormal Portal" last Wednesday and I said "Might as well be walking on the Sun". You can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w_eTRFcsN0&t=1125s

    Maybe I need to go back and listen to that episode in full or even Zach's show, I dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the night of the Super Blue Moon^

    ReplyDelete