Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Dream Weaver Singer Gary Wright Dead Same Day as Steve Harwell-All Star-Mike Myers-Halloween-Synchronicity with Bohemian Rhapsody

 
I started a blog post last night and took a screenshot in case something came up today..I was just too tired to look into it..
But I saw that Gary Wright died. 
He is the singer of the song "Dream Weaver." 
He died the same day as Steve Harwell from Smash Mouth, and then I saw that he was also in Ringo Starrs band called "the All-Starr Band" 

I then pointed out that "All Star" is on Shrek...and "Dream Weaver" is on Wayne's World, reminding me of Mike Myers. 
So today at work I was talking about my DJ gig on Sunday. I had to announce for a Car Show and play music from like 10:30am to 8pm...I then ended up just DJing in the bar after that too...
But at one point, the bartender outside wanted me to play "Bohemian Rhapsody" by ChuggaBoom. It's a metal version of the song that I have never heard. I didn't realize that when I played it, that afternoon...and there was a ton of older people there that don't like metal lol...
Moral of the story. I was reminded of this at work today, and I joked how the old ladies hair blew backwards like in the movies and such...I then played the song at work to show what I meant. 

Later in the day, we were talking about old TV Shows and Movies. Daina then said, that she was going to watch "Wayne's World," tonight, without even realizing the connection to Bohemian Rhapsody until I pointed it out to her. I think I subliminally programmed her brain due to mentioning the song earlier in the day though. I then went on to tell them about his blog post I started last night, and how I think there is something important to Mike Myers...

So now, I'm sitting here and go to CNN to see a story about Freddie Mercury's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' piano selling for $2.2 million. 
I feel like I've pointed out the connection to Mike Myers with Halloween a million times....Michael Myers...Mike Myers...
but notice "Bohemian Rhapsody" also released on Halloween. 

Halloween=95
Freddie Mercury born on 9/5. 
The song "Dream Weaver" plays most times when Wayne see Cassandra(Tia Carrere) in the film. 

She is from Hawaii...in light of the Maui Fires...
She is also age 56, a typical hot number that most connect to the Jesuits. 

I remember Cassandra plays the song "Ballroom Blitz" on the film, so I looked up the band "Sweet" who wrote it. The only living member is Andrew Scott...I just find it interesting his Wikipedia page talks about Freddie Starr...Freddie Mercury...Ringo Starr....All-Star. 

Another thing that really sticks out to me in all of this...
 I'm pretty sure the bartender who told me to play "Bohemian Rhapsody" is dating a guy from South Africa named Bobby. Recall that the band Queen is linked to South Africa and the Mandela Effect Theme. 
We also just had the wild fires in South Africa. 

Bohemian Rhapsody=173
South Africa=173(FB)
Omicron=173(FB)
The Mighty Ducks=173

This narrative is really huge and goes back to Glastonbury/Kanye/Slipknot....Iowa State Fair/2019 Tisha B'Av.....Chinese Pig Year...

Recall that Jussie Smollett was in the news right around the time of the Aurora, Illinois shooting in February 2019....Waynes World is set in Aurora, Illinois..the City of Light, like Paris. 

Aurora, Illinois=173

Think how the actor John Beasley died on 5/30/2023 too...He is the father of Jussie Smollett on "The Mighty Ducks." 

I swear I even talked about the Mandela Effect today too. It was in relation to Thackery Binx on "Hocus Pocus." It was because we have a stray black cat outside of work that we feed. 

Halloween=95 (Think Hocus Pocus)
Freddie Mercury born on 9/5. 
Mandella Effect=95
Nelson Mandela dead age 95. 
95 a huge number in my life. 
Today is also 55 days before Halloween. 

In my post about my synchronicity with All Star and Mike Myers last year, I talked all about the number 55. 
I had the sync 5 months 5 days before Steve Harwell's bday. He was 55 years old at the time. 
The Pentaverate and Mike Myers important to the number 5 and 55. 
Mike Myers=55

Waynes World..WW...W=5 W=5
Just gonna throw this out here too...I see another story about Wendy's Frosty's on CNN....I have a post about Wendy's and the Pentaverate, so it may be connected. 
Frosty also sticks out, because a few days ago my neighbor snapchatted me asking if we had a black Pit Bull. It's Jasmine's sisters dog, but we've had it for probably a year now....Anyway, he went on to tell me how his dog "Frosty" humped the shit out of our dog. He said his dog is deaf and that was the happiest day of his life...I told him he won't be happy when he has to pay child support for the Helen Keller puppies lol...also the other neighbor dog is gonna be pissed, cause he humps her all the time too. 

Anyway, my neighbors name sums to the same as Minnesota Twins...and Wendy's was synced to the Twin symbolism...and the Astros won the World Series in 2017, the year of the big Twin Symbolism..Steve Harwell synced to Astros...Twins are doing well this year again though. 

Maybe pay attention to the 261st day again like in 2017..the Twin symbolism was big on that day and involved Wendy's. 
 
















6 comments:

  1. So, why was I singing Ballroom Blitz in my head this morning before I ever read your post??? What the hell. Speaking of twin symbolism I took my twins to the orthodontist yesterday and while we were in the waiting room they put on Twitches. Got #266 ticket when we stopped at McDonald's yesterday too.

    I'm always throwing on Halloween movies here. I throw on Hocus Pocus every other day but I have a bit of a rotation. Monster House, The Curse of Bridge Hollow, Hubie Halloween, Hocus Pocus 2. In Hubie Halloween this Indian kid dresses up as Freddie Mercury. Ray Liotta is in it. Lots of 59s in that movie. We put on Cocaine Bear a few nights ago. Believe that was Liotta's last film. Lol, I've been kicking myself cause I can never remember Steve Buscemi's name. He's in Hubie Halloween. I always want to call him Gary Sinise. Couple of short Italians I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to point out how:

    "Pentagram" = 95, 41, 148
    "Halloween" = 95, 41, 148

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Dream Weaver guy and Steve Harwell die on 9/4, the day leaving 118 days. Mike Myers = 118, and you showed how he connects to both musicians. "Mike Myers" is a perfect 4 base cipher match with Rock N Roll and Microsoft. Rock n Roll certainly makes sense in the context and we just had the news of Bill Gates buying $95 million in Annhesuer Busch stock. "Betting on Bud Light" is how it's being characterized in the news. He bought at $56/ share. Interesting numbers, that seem to tie in with some of the narratives you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was also said that "The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Trust" purchased 1,703,000 share or 1.7mil shares in some stories. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Trust =153, the 17th Triangular #. 1.73 is the approximate ratio of the length to width of the Vesica Pisces figure, which relates to the shape of the ball in American football. A very good approximation of this ratio is 265/153, accurate to 4 decimal places. Pope Benedict XVI (265th pope) died 153 days after the Feast of St. Ignatius, the last day of the so-called "Ignatian Year." Benedict died on the last day of the calendar year in 2022. Based on this I thought the winner of Super Bowl LVII would finish with a 17-3 record, which indeed did happen, with the Chiefs. Benedict XVI became Pope the same day (April 19) that Ignatius of Loyola became 1st Superior General of the Jesuits, 464 years apart.
    Bud Light has started a very agressive marketing plan aimed at NFL fans. Bud Light and Football are the same in 3/4 base ciphers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got around to listening to your video. Funny you mention someone named Neese or something and I mentioned Gary Sinise. Also with all the 34s the upcoming Super Bowl is 34 years after Nelson Mandela was released from prison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember the annexation of Puerto Rico from the Little Giants?

    ReplyDelete