Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Boy Meets World Synchronicities Linked To Umbrella Symbolism

 




I'm at work thinking about another good synchronicity to use as an example, and the first one that came to mind was my Boy Meets World syncs earlier in the year. 

What I find funny is that this theme actually began on Christmas Eve when a girl told me that Topanga got her on the Tyra Banks Show....
A week later I was telling this story at work, and even looked to see if Mr. FEENEY was still alive. 
Then another week later, I got a comment on the Re-Upload of my Umbrella Man video from Thaddeus FEENY.

So I thought something with Boy Meets World was going on.

Then on 1/19/23, there was a story of Ben Savage planning to run for Congress. I talked about the connections to 223 and Friday the Thirteenth in that post. This was because the other videos that Thaddeus Feeny had in his channel were about Jason from Friday the Thirteenth.

The Tyra Banks Show=223
Friday the Thirteenth=223
Ben Savage's bday is 2 months 23 days after Adam Schiff's. 
Mr. Feeny's bday is 2 months 23 days before Adam Schiff's

We then had a story on 1/25/23 about Adam Scott being snubbed on an episode of Boy Meets World. 
It was Season 2 Episode 23.
The article was how he got closure on the Podcast "Pod Meets World," which aired it's first episode 2 months 23 days before his bday.

We didn't find out until a few days later, but also on 1/25, we had the death of Shirley FEENEY of Laverne and Shirley too. 

Then on 3/6 in the early hours of the day I was reading an old post I had about Fred Flintsone. I then checked my email to see I had a comment from Bobby about Flintstone, Georgia and Marjory Taylor Greene. This stood out to me in relation to the Umbrella Symbolism, because my Uncle died in connection to the Umbrella Man and the Flintstones...Then my grandma died on 9/24 later that year synced to Marjory Stoneman Douglas.

I noticed that this happened 2 months 23 days before Marjory Taylor Greens bday...

I then started watching my old Boat Synchronicity video and noticed that I had a tab with Boy Meets World pulled up in the video.....so after seeing the 223 and Boy Meets World randomly..I thought we would get another Boy Meets World Story..

Then the next day on 3/7 we got a headline story that Ben Savage was officially running for Congress lol...CNN waited until 3/8 for the story though.

So basically I find this crazy, because I forgot that I started putting this theme together after Thaddeus Feeny commented on my Umbrella Video....and Boy Meets World's first episode aired on 9/24...a big day of Umbrella symbolism.

And think how it really began on Christmas Eve, with the girl telling me she knows Topanga....
Think about Zachs house being crashed into on Christmas Eve after the Umbrella Man told him to watch out. 


Notice the first part of Zachs decode on this was pretty legit...
175 days after and 176 days before Ben Savage's bday.

Boy Meets World=175 and 176

CNN story on 67th day.
Boy Meets World=67

Congress=37
The story came on 3/7.

Ok..all good stuff as it pertains to the actual details of the article.

But all the other stuff is just speculation. And why would they code both the Illuminati and the Jesuits to the story? This is just plugging in numbers with no real narrative.

And I did do this in my Ben Savage post too, but I explained I was using it as a foundation..I also do have reason to connect it considering the Umbrella Symbolism, and the comment on my Umbrella Video. 

Also, how was I able to figure out these things through synchronicity?...I mean, possibly they knew I looked up Mr. Feeny a week before and then created the synchronicity for me, and then created the news stories linked...but even so...How did they make Katie tell me that she was on the  Tyra Banks Show because she met Topanga on Christmas Eve?

This was 132 days before Topangas bday.
Tyra Banks=132
And how does Katie's name sum to 38 and 52, and that happened 3 months 8 days after her bday on "Christmas Eve"=52?
So on...

I wonder about Friday the 13th now considering the connection to Umbrella's...and 10/13 is the day Number Games released...and I've talked about that day with my drummers syncs to Gordon Lightfoot and Robbie Robertson...and my DJ gig coming up on that day...
I was also following a theme with Richmond around these Boy Meets World syncs...I'm writing this at work, and I just put some cheese in a bowl..I looked at the box in front of me to see Richmond...and yesterday I was telling my co-worker how her husband looks like Oliver Anthony, the Richman North of Richmond guy...She laughed at agreed that he does. 

Further, I DJed their wedding last year on Katie from the Boy Meets World syncs bday..9/17.

Before I end the post, I'm just gonna throw this out here, cause my brain can't let it go lol...I see Danielle Fishel was born in Mesa, Arizona...I moved to Mesa,  Arizona a year after Katie was on the Tyra Banks Show.
Mesa=38
Mesa, Arizona=67 and 175
Boys Meets World=67 and 175


It's not even that great of a connection, but like I said, my brain can't shake the feeling something is important to Mesa...and I do have another post where I talk about Boy Meets World where I talked about my cousin Wario...and I lived with him in Mesa. 













No comments:

Post a Comment