Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Boston Red Sox in relation to 86 and Field of Dreams Connections

 

I think the Red Sox are a team to watch for. I remember Snapchatting my friends way back in regards to Trevor Bauer and talking about how it was synced to the Red Sox...
Also, the day that the Indians announced their name change they lost the Rays 5 to 10...
Boston=510(Sum)
Red Sox=510(Sum)
They are also the team who Ray takes Terrance Mann to watch in Field of Dreams...The are playing the A's who went on to win the 1989 World Series over the Giants....The 86th World Series...but the Red Sox are also really connected to 86...
Plus, I just re-looked at the Gematria..
Boston Red Sox=154
I've recently mentioned this number a lot..
Boston=169(FB)
Field of Dreams=169(FB)
Chicago White Sox=169
Kevin Costner=169
Chicago=169(FB)

Funny they now face the RAYS. 

Plus, Trainwreck synced to the Mets...the Mets documentary released a few weeks ago about the 86' World Series against the Red Sox. 

It just seems too obvious for the White Sox to make it considering Field of Dreams, but I guess most people would just think it's a coincidence anyway. 

New York=154(FB)
New York Yankees=26
They lost 2 to 6. 

Regardless, we know the narrative will be important to 1989 and Field of Dreams no matter who makes the World Series. 
The Red Sox did finish with 92 wins in the regular season..
Giants=92
The Field of Dreams Game was 75 days before the WS..
San Francisco Giants=75
The White Sox won 8-6 on 8/6 over the Cubs...
The Red Sox got their 86th win with a score of 8-6 on 9/19. 


2 comments:

  1. I’ve had kind of a funny sync in the past where I accidentally called back to back WS dealing with the Giants and the Red Sox. I was visiting my brother on an Army base and the two of us headed to the PX to shop. That day fantasy author RA Salvator happened to be doing a book signing there. I was wearing a Giants jersey at the time and he’s from the Boston area so we got talking about baseball as he signed my book. The Giants were hot that year but the Sox were struggling and he made a comment about how bad his Sox were playing and asked if I thought my guys would go all the way. I told him yeah the Giants are definitely going to win it all, but not to worry that the Sox would bounce back and win the World Series again next year.
    Anyway, the comments were more small talk than real sports predictions but as it would turn out I was right and the Giants won it in ‘12 and the year after the Red Sox won it again. Just a funny little coincidence I never really thought about much until I started realizing how crazy the world of synchronicities was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammit, sorry my phone went crazy and somehow tripple posted

    ReplyDelete