Sunday, September 8, 2019

Synchronicity after writing about my old neighbor dying and the new person who moved in


I swear I'm supposed to write this book. I have had so much synchronicity while writing things it's crazy. I know I need to go back and edit a bunch of the grammar, but as for now, I am just trying to piece it all together and tell the story. I didn't get the chance to start writing more until about 11:30 tonight. I'm still in the part about the 2017 Jesuit theme and how it synced up to a bunch of things including the death of my neighbor who was a Knight of Columbus. Anyway, I wrote a little bit about him tonight and my best friend text me about coming to the bar at about midnight. I figured why not as I don't work tomorrow and I need to get some social inspiration....so the last thing I wrote about in this book was how a classmate of mine and my best friend moved into the house next to mine after my neighbor died. He was all connected to the Cubs and my Uncle died after the Cubs won all synced up to the number 114. My classmate who moved in has a birthday of 11/4....

So I leave my house and go to the bar, and of course the first person I see is Kylee...the girl that moved in next door. She high fived me, and laughed that it's been forever since all 3 of us had been in the same building together. I say it all the time, but really what are the odds?

It's interesting that today is 1 month 28 days before 11/4 with the end date...or without the end date as I wrote about Kylee before midnight...
In my post about Bump, I mentioned how he died 128 days after his bday and 1 months 28 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
His birthday was also 6 months 3 days or 187 days before the Jesuit anniversary...both numbers important to the Jesuits....
His wife died in 2017 as well on 2/20...which was also important to the jesuits....Pope Francis born 2 months 20 days after the jesuit anniversary....the Pope when the jesuits were created was the 220th pope...

2 comments:

  1. notecards, Dan. Notecards and organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uranus discovered on a date with 114 numerology. 3/13/1781. Francis became pope exactly 232 years later. Uranus discovered by William Herschel. Herschel Walker was the 114th draft pick

    ReplyDelete