Friday, September 27, 2019

Comment on Paul Walker video from 2013-Halloween-Skull and Bones-Jesuits


I woke up today to a comment on a video I made the day after Paul Walker died. It's interesting as the song I used in the video is one I lost forever when my old mac computer got destroyed by a drink. I made it for Halloween....but also yesterday I randomly remembered it and was singing at work because I couldn't find a box cutter. The main line in the song was about an X-acto Knife....so interesting I would get a random comment on this video...
Paul Walker=120
Blitz gaming=120
Illuminati=120
Funny today is the Jesuit anniversary and remember Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit. 
Society of Jesus=239
Paris France=239(Jesuits/Illuminati)
Illuminati=239
Blitz gaming=239

Also in regards to Hillary Clinton...remember my post about how they want to change Halloween to the last Saturday of October...this year it will be on her bday..10/26...
I wonder if there's something important to the impeachment stuff considering her husband Bill was impeached...

I also find it interesting I just documented about Batman/Joker last night....Paul Walker's death synced to George HW Bush's death and the Skull and Bones....Batman's 33rd episode said Bruce Wayne's Great Grandpa founded Skull and Bones...
I also just mentioned Justin Trudeau/Trump and TIME magazine...Time was founded by 2 Skull and Bones members..Briton Hadden and Henry Luce...

Briton Hadden was born on the 49th day of the year and died on 2/27....the 49th prime....he also put in his will that no one could sell his stocks for 49 years...

 227 important to France....
Today is 34 days before Halloween..."France"=34...

2 comments:

  1. Rosh Hashanah is coming up on the 29th. Rosh Hashanah = 120 ordinal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tupac died on Rosh Hashanah 5757.

    ReplyDelete