Thursday, September 19, 2019

Nascar stories and deaths in recent news-Mike Stefanik-Nick Harrison-NASCAR and Nascar in Francis Bacon







All types of stories with Nascar going on right now....
As I said back in April we are getting deaths of Nascar people this year. 
I didn't even realize a Nascar crew chief had died on 7/21, but we are getting an updated story on his death currently. 
We also got the death of Mike Stefanik in a plane crash of all things...You know just after Dale Earnhardt Jr. is in a plane crash.....We also got the death of the singer from the band "The CARS" reminding us of Nascar..
Interesting the article above they use all caps for NASCAR..I swear everywhere I look now has it capitalized, but when I was previously documenting about it..I was seeing it all over the place with only the "N" capitalized....regardless it's important as I've proved this narrative to be true with only the "N" capitalized...which I find odd. I mean crazy how with just the capital "N" it syncs perfectly to Bill France...Dale Earnhardt...JD Gibbs and more....I guess it wasn't the only thing showing the narrative, as it was more about "44", but I'm still pondering how it would sync up so well if it isn't correct...almost as if I am supposed to notice it for some reason?  
NASCAR=262(FB)
Nascar=215(Jewish)
9/19/19 is 215 days before Queen Elizabeth II's bday...

The Cars=43
Nascar=43
Firearm=43
Plane Crash=43

Notice the Nick Harrison guy died just after the Talladega races...plus he was the crew chief for the number "11" car in Xfinity which I mentioned was important....Think how Denny Hamlin won the Daytona 500 in the "11" car after JD Gibbs died on the 11th day...

Justin Haley drives the number 11 car in Xfinity...notice his bday was the same day as the Monster Energy Talladega Race this year...which is also the day he made his debut in the Monster Energy Cup series....

Interesting Stefanik's plane left from COVENTRY, Rhode Island....reminds me of Coven/Covenant that I just documented about..

Wiki lists his full name as...
Michael Paul Stefanik=111
Monster=111(FB)
He crashed in "Sterling, Connecticut"=111
Riconn Airport=82
Funny how "Nascar"=111 and 82 in the Francis Bacon ciphers that way too...
He actually died in "Providence"=111 and 159
The date was 15/9 or 9/15...



He also dies 118 days after his bday and 118 days before 1/11...
Death=118
Cancer=118(Brenda Jackson)

He also dies 56 days after Nick Harrison...
Nascar=56

I'm still keeping an eye on today and 10/6 as they seem important to this narrative...

No comments:

Post a Comment