Saturday, September 7, 2019

Another 'Mona Lisa' may have been sitting in a bank vault-Louvre





I only find this story interesting because I just mentioned the Louvre the day before this article came out....The Mona Lisa is at the Louvre in France...
Mona Lisa=262(FB)

Back in 2014 I also talked about the Mona Lisa being important to the number 88. Back when I used to think like Zenith...such as the word "Height" being like an 88 because "H" is the 8th letter and then it says "Eight"...H Eight...

I noticed in the film Rocky Horror Picture Show they have 4 Mona Lisa paintings that mirror each other during the song "Time Warp"...88 was important to Time Travel...The Ninja Turtles hinted that Leonardo Da Vinci knew about Time Travel and more...I also had read some articles about Da Vinci hiding Binary code within the Mona Lisa...

Also the Mona Lisa was stolen on 8/21 which was 8/8 on the Julian Calendar. It was stolen by a guy named Vincenzo Peruggia who was born and died on Oct. 8th which is 8/8 on the Roman Calendar. 2014 was also 88 years after he stole it..
Funny too I see that..."Leonardo Da Vinci"=88

So who knows...interesting a story about an item in the Louvre museum comes up though...
Plus with the other Mona Lisa being held in a Swiss Bank Vault makes me think of that Swiss Dime sync..

No comments:

Post a Comment