Saturday, August 24, 2019

Trump's "Chopper Talk" puts media on the defensive-North Korea/Wall/Batman-215-Mikey on American Chopper


The mainstream media had a story on 8/22 about Trump's "Chopper Talk"...Basically he's talking with a helicopter in the background is the whole point of the article. 
Helicopter=159
Donald Trump=159
Think how him saying he was Batman in the helicopter at the Iowa State Fair has been important. 

Chopper Talk=125, 53, 55 and 510(satanic)
North Korea=125, 53, 55
Julian Calendar=125, 53
The story was referring to a new conference that happened in front of the chopper on 8/21, but the media made it a story on 8/22. 
The reason I find this interesting is because 8/22 on the Gregorian Calendar is 8/9 on the Julian Calendar. Also 8/9 on the Gregorian Calendar is 7/27 on the Julian Calendar. 
7/27 of course being the anniversary of the Korean War ending. 
Think how Slipknot released their new album on 8/9 as well. 
I just mentioned how 215 was important again...Remember that Trump called out the NFL 510 days before 2/15 this year...
On this day(2/15/19) we got a story about the NFL reaching a settlement with Kaepernick as well as Trump declaring the Wall a national emergency. He addressed the nation about the Wall on Kim Jong Un's bday.....
Also the Aurora shooting that reminded us of Batman and Trump in the helicopter. 
Chopper=215(rev FB)



Also "Marine One"=310(eng ext)

On a side note in regards to "Chopper". Literally every single day at least 1 person tells me I look like Mikey from American Chopper. I went into my band gig last night and right away some guy came up and high fived me and said, I look like "Mikey". 
I'm not sure of the significance, but I did have synchronicity with "Mikey" back around the time of the date 2/15...it was important to the Duck theme that went along with Jussie Smollet/Mighty Ducks....and the Duck Bus/boat crash on the Aurora bridge...
Motorcycle=51
Helicopter=51
Mikey's dad Paul Teutul was born on 5/1. 

I've never even watched American Chopper before so I need to study it...I know I've seen a few clips of it, but I've never actually sat down and watched an episode, nor do I really care to lol. 

1 comment:

  1. . . . a couple weeks ago, I dreamed about Mikey. I dreamed that one of my friends was Mikey's mom, and he was in shop class or something like that still in high school or maybe trade school (unsure as dream didn't reveal exact grade). He asked his "mom" (who was my friend in my dream) to drop off a Dik Set at school for him. Dik Set was the name of the product he needed. So the mom (my friend) sculpted a dick and scrotum from play doh and dropped it off at the school. Mikey arrived home and yelled, "Mom, how could you!" I must admit, I was laughing so hard as I awoke from my dream. I'm so happy that I dream funny dreams some times. I couldn't stop laughing for a long time. What a great way to awaken!

    ReplyDelete