Monday, August 5, 2019

Dow Plunges nearly 1,000 points-Wall Street-Wall Symbolism-France






It's interesting today we get the Dow Jones dropping almost 1,000 points. Last night I wrote a big thing on Facebook in regards to the recent shootings and the Wall symbolism. I left out a bunch of stuff that I wanted write such as the half life of the Berlin Wall coming just after Super Bowl 52. The Super Bowl being all about the 88th anniversary of the Stock Market Crash and so on...Plus Donald Trump is the richest president and has the connection to WALL Street. 

Now today we get this story...I wish I would've wrote that on here now haha. 
Stock Market=188
Iowa=188
Wall=188
Bavarian Illuminati=188
Remember August 10th is important to Iowa as well because of Herbert Hoover being born that day. 
Wall Street=810 and 45
Berlin Wall=45
Trump became the 45th president..."Mike Pence"=45 and 45


Remember how Stoneman Douglas was important to the St. Valentines Day massacre that happened in 1929 along with the Stock Market Crash...it was all synced up to the Cubs winning in 2016...I only bring this up because Bill Murray was recently in Omaha with Warren Buffett who is currently 88 years old....Murray was important to the Cubs winning....
Warren Buffett=614(satanic)
Herbert Hoover=614(satanic)(HH 88)
Trumps bday is 6/14 which is Flag Day which was also important to Super Bowl 52. Hoover signed into the congress the Star Spangled Banner as the official national anthem too. 

Today is even 52 days after Trump's bday. 
The Berlin Wall came down on the day leaving 52 days in the year as well. 

Today is 8/5 and it's 85 days before the anniversary of the Stock Market Crash. 


Funny too as I recently mentioned how the number 282 has been around..
Iowa State Fair=282
Herbert Clark Hoover=282 and 282(FB)



While writing this up my best friend responded to my post from last night. He has been important to a lot of what I documented...He's a huge Cleveland Indians Fan(Rocky Colavito), his favorite wrestler is Chris Jericho, and he loves John Wall and the Wizards...
We went to a Hawthorne Heights concert years ago in Des Moines at the Val Air Ballroom. I remember because I got punched in the face by some kid doing that stupid metal dance or whatever where they swing their fists and punch the air...
Look at this though..
Val Air Ballroom=227
Chris Sturgill=227(FB)
Think about all the French stuff and how Des Moines and Iowa are connected. 
Look at my friends birthday too....
It's 3 months 10 days after 8/10. 
He's the friend I went to the Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie concert with too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment