Thursday, August 1, 2019

Scooby Doo on back of my notes-Netflix Show 3Below mentions Des Moines, Iowa

Earlier at work I was killing time and was trying to organize some of my thoughts to recent events. I figured it would help to remember the massive amount of information in regards to Buffy/The Big Bang Theory and so on..so I could make an organized video tonight. I ended up not making a video, but hopefully tomorrow night I will. 


Anyway, I'm looking at the otherside of the paper and I see that it has a picture of Scooby Doo on it haha. There is an old guy who draws these pictures up for kids to color and brings them in to my job. I just grabbed a random paper out of the stack and didn't think about it. Now I'm laughing because Scooby Doo was important to Buffy The Vampire Slayer....
Sarah Michelle Gellar in Scooby Doo...
The Scooby Gang...
I even had synchronicity with Scooby Doo/Fred with Claire in regards to all of this..


While writing this up I hear the tv say something about Iowa and Glorious Des Moines....I asked Claire if that's what they said and she said yeah. I then told her to rewind it and she messed it up, but I just found the episode on Netflix again now. They mention Canada, Guadalajara and Des Moines in the scene which I find interesting...
It's from Pt 2 episode 12....

Notice the show was announced on 12/12 and it came to netflix on 12/21....212...This number was important to the Big Bang Theory stuff....also recently Buffy with the death of Lothos...Buffy the film came out on the 212th day too. 

This show 3below is a spinoff of TROLLhunters too. 

Looking at the creator of the show, it makes more sense why they chose Guadalajara as he was born there. Also he lives in Canada and LA currently.....but why Des Moines included too? 
He also did "The Shape of Water" which is interesting as the Buffy narrative really started with the Stand By Me stuff that was connected to the water theme...

I need sleep, but makes me wonder if Slipknot or Des Moines is important to "Glorious". 

No comments:

Post a Comment