Saturday, August 24, 2019

Newlyweds die in a car crash leaving their wedding ceremony



This story interests me because the girls name is "Rhiannon". 
This was important around the time of 2/15 with the Duck theme and so on..Kanye visiting the White House/Glastonbury...Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac...

Rhiannon Boudreaux=87
They were getting on Hwy 87. 

Orange=33
Thirty Three=66
Texas=66
Wedding=33, 66

I also find it strange they say they were planning a Christmas wedding on 12/20 for their family and friends....
It seems odd because it's a Friday, and I don't think I've ever been to a wedding or reception on any other day than a Saturday. Possibly it's because of the Christmas weekend and so on...


Oddly enough, I'm leaving really soon to go DJ a wedding. 
The girl who is getting married and texting me has name Gematria of 215...

1 comment: