Saturday, March 25, 2017

Trolled comments on Gabe Rygaard video today-Jesuits-Pope Paul III-Copernicus-Columbus-Henry VIII-Pope Francis-Flat Earth


All Day today I have been getting notifications on my phone with trolled comments on this video again. I'm sitting here looking at the video again to see if I missed anything and I'm telling myself it has to be something in regards to Gabriel, but I don't see what else. 
I'm sitting by the bed and my daughter was playing and her mom was pulling her and she wanted me to pull her back. She grabbed my hand and I pulled back. As her grip slipped all I could think about was the movie Cliffhanger when he drops the girl in the beginning. Of course I look that movie up and the main character is GABE Walker. 
I mean possibly nothing but this stuff happens way too much to be coincidence I believe. 

Anyway I wondered if there is something missing in regards to this video being put out on the Jesuit Order's anniversary. 

The Society of Jesus was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540 by a bull containing the "Formula of the Institute"=1012(satanic)

I noticed Paul III died exactly 433 years before I was born on 11/10/82. 
The 84th prime number is 433
Jesuit=84
Alessandro Farnese=68, 95, 176
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95, 176
September 27th leaves 95 days in the year. 
November 10th is the 314th day of the year.
Paul III was the 220th Pope....2/20 leaves 314 days in the year? 

Notice too Copernicus dedicated his book "On the Revolutions of the Celestial Spheres" to Paul III too? Once again leading back to the Flat Earth Stuff. 

This is the content of the book. 
It even says Math and not Physics should be the basis for his theory. 

Copernicus brought on the Heliocentric Model.....Notice it says Christians believed it because of the Bible and then it shows Joshua 10:12.  
Columbus supposedly discovered America on 10/12 and so on. 

Paul III was also the Pope who fully excommunicated King Henry VIII. 
King Henry VIII wanted to get a divorce to Catherine of Aragon who was the daughter of Isabella and Ferdinand. Isabella and Ferdinand funded Christopher Columbus' journey. 
Isabella I of Castile=326(reverse)..
Castile=314(satanic)

King Henry VIII=191(reverse)
Society of Jesus=191
SJ=19 and 10...similar to 191
Rome=191(satanic)




Pope Francis the first Jesuit Pope. 
The day I think I am being shown is March 26th 2017.
Notice this day will be Pope Francis 4th year 13th day as Pope. 
Pope Francis I=413(Jewish)


Ha there's so much to all of this stuff. I need to keep reading and try to understand some of this history better. There was a lot of stuff going on in this time period that actually helps to understand more of the world we live it seems. 

Some quick things I just discovered in regards to Pope Francis being the first Jesuit Pope and from South America. 
South America=191(reverse)
Argentina=404(satanic)
Pope Francis=404(Jewish)
Buenos Aires Argentina=323(reverse)=Lucifer(Jewish)
Buenos Aires=513(satanic) see old posts on 513. 

March 26th is also 185 days before 9/27. 
Donald John Trump=185
Oldest President=185
3/26 to Trumps 71st bday is 80 days....Pope Francis is 80 years old. 

Trump's bday to 9/27 is 3 months 13 days. 
Francis pope on 3/13. 
Francis 1,189th day as Pope on Trumps 70th bday. 
Book of Revelation=185
March Twenty Sixth Two Thousand Seventeen=185
Mathematics=185
World Trade Center=185
Stock Market Crash=185
In October it will be the 88th anniversary of the Stock Market Crash. 
Trump=88
Three Hundred Twenty Six=1024(satanic) similar to the date 10/24 when the Stock Market Crash began. 
The Book of Mormon=185....first published on 3/26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment