Friday, March 24, 2017

Calvin came up in my life again today

I have no clue what I'm supposed to see with this but I know there is something I'm supposed to get out of it. 
So last night I mentioned how my daughter and I named our Fake Baby "Calvin". Then later I noticed the creature in the film LIFE is called "Calvin". 
Before I went to bed last night, I finally rewatched Django Unchained without falling asleep. Of course the main bad guy played by Leonard Dicaprio is named "Calvin". 

So I get to work this morning and one of the lady's I work with was talking about someone named Calvin. 
Later in the day after everyone had left and I was by myself, I had one order for pizza. Of course it was 3 pizza's for someone named "Calvin". 
Just thinking about Leo Dicaprio and his connection to Growing Pains with Kirk Cameron. Then got really well known after Titanic the James Cameron film. 
The day Alan Thicke died I posted about how at work my boss spelled Cameron wrong as "Kamern". 
Kirk Cameron born on 10/12 and also "Kirk Cameron"=318(Jewish) Of course the Left Behind Films...
Kamern=166 
Cameron=314(Satanic)

Who knows, maybe I'm supposed to see something in regards to John Calvin and Calvinism? 


1 comment: