Friday, March 24, 2017

Dish Network-Interesting TV Shows and Movies On in connection to my last post-Life-Invasion of the Body Snatchers-Roy Rogers


Scrolling through the channels and I see the Eddie Murphy movie titled "LIFE" is on. What are the odds this film is on after I just posted about a different film with the same name? 

Interesting too he will turn 56 the day of the Basketball Championship game. 4/3. 
Edward Regan Murphy=93
4/3 the 93rd day of the year. 


The Roy Rogers Show on channel 82. 
It's episode 59. 
Roy Rogers=59
He's known as the "King of the Cowboys"=82(H except)
Not sure what to think of this but documenting it just in case. 


Channel 132 has Invasion of the Body Snatchers on too. 
I've talked about Invasion of the Body Snatchers in regards to the MOON stuff and 11/14 before. 
Makes me think of Cowboys and Aliens Film which I still haven't rewatched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment