Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Alligator eats players ball on Florida Golf Course



Surprised Daniel McNamara didn't rip out one of it's eyes. 

Daniel McNamara=55
Chubbs=55
Rotonda West=55

Interesting too..
Golf Ball=166(english)
Adam Sandler=326(english)
Long Marsh=326(Jewish)


Carl Weathers is a guy I've been following for a while now. He's been connected to a lot of stories and themes including the death of Prince and Earthquakes.
I just noticed his bday of 1/14 which in the death of my uncle was connected to 318 and 166 and more. 
Apollo Creed dies on 31/8..1985. 
Apollo Creed=191(reverse)
Carl Weathers=191(reverse)
Bernard Alan Murphy=191
He dies 191 days before his bday. 

Weathers=1189(Jewish)
That's interesting in regards to the Boy Ate by the alligator on Donald Trump's 70th bday...also Pope Francis' 1,189th day as Pope and so on...
1/14 to 6/14 is 151 days. 
Jesus Christ=151

I'm thinking about all of the Donald Trump Golfing stories we have got since he's been president too. 

Funny too as I'm typing this up I am listening to an episode of the show "Touch" and they just brought up CALVIN Norburg as importance to the plot. Earlier I was super drawn to rewatch the movie "Stigmata" as it was on TV. Of course the main priest is played by "Gabriel Byrnes"...He's also on the End of Days. I even clicked on some video on Facebook of a girl telling how to make money cause I wanted to read the comments. It was the only video I clicked on and of course after I clicked on it, I realized the person sharing it was someone named Gabriel(I don't know this person) on 2/23 of all days.
2/23 the 54th day. 
Gabriel=54



Golf Course=511(Jewish)
Saturn=511(Jewish)



No comments:

Post a Comment