Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Paul Reubens Death Announced on Anniversary of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Release

 

When I woke up this morning I had a notification about a picture memory on Google..

The picture was of Clay Matthew's at Cheers bar, when I had the synchronicities with it...Recall, I was DJing with this picture behind me, and then I went to Facebook and it gave me Chigozies post from days before about Clay Matthew's.

I've been thinking a lot about Facebook in relation to Mind Control lately too...I mean you can just be thinking about Chicken Strips, and then get on Facebook, and they will put a post that someone made about chicken strips from 5 days before at the top of your feed....it would seem more like a synchronicity if the post was from a few hours before or something, but when they give you one from days before, it seems as though they can actually read your mind...

If this is going on with Facebook, imagine how much more advanced this idea probably is, and being used around us..

This is what I have been saying with the Umbrella Symbolism too. They have ways of influencing our thoughts...and can guide us to connect things how they want us to connect them, such as "Everything is the Jesuits". 

Everything, everyday is by the code...all of the truth rallys and so on were by the code....yet people still think we can physically do something to stop this...like get enough people and kill all the jesuits and such...but all of that will happen by the code, and everything else will still happen by the code...

So it seems, we have to learn how to escape the code, or understand what it all means in order to really do anything. I just can't believe how many people in the truth community believe they are awake, yet don't see they are being controlled and guided to have the beliefs they have. 

Anyway, lol....

When I saw that Clay Matthew's picture this morning, I thought how it was connected to Buffy the Vampire Slayer....
I also know today is the anniversary of Buffy coming out in 1992.

When I got to work, we somehow got on the Jason Aldean topic..and I was talking about the Las Vegas Attack....then Heather told me that the Doctor who delivered one of her kids was at the Vegas attack...
I then joked that he probably knew Alicia Olive and the Cook Brothers who were at the Vegas shooting, and later at the Garlic Festival shooting. I went on to talk about how the Garlic Festival was  just before the Ned Peppers Bar shooting. Then a few months later we had the Thomas Cook company collapse, next to a story of Celebrity Chef, Carl Ruiz dying..

But I started thinking how Rutger Hauer died just before that Garlic Shooting. He was the main vampire in Buffy the Vampire Slayer....and recall that Luke Perry had died earlier in 2019 all connected to a pattern I noticed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and 310. 

So I'm thinking about Buffy at work, and then I go to CNN later today and see that Paul Reubens died....Well, he is the Vampire who is still alive during the credits on Buffy the Vampire Slayer....so what a perfect day for the News to tell us that he died. 

Ha, and as I'm writing this I stopped for a second to check the warmer food...I was thinking how I just blogged about Sharon Stone who was born on 3/10, which 310 is the big Buffy number...as I was thinking about 310, I looked at the fryer to see 3:10 was left on the pizza burger I am cooking.

Must be something I'm supposed to see with this theme again...or 310...


Another big story in the news today is the death of Magnus White, an upcoming cyclist...

When I think of Pee-wee Herman, I always think of "Pee-wee's Big Adventure," the film where his Bike gets stolen.


Paul Reubens=44
Cancer=44

I'll have to think about why Buffy is important to this...I also wrote this blog post yesterday(7/31) but apparently didn't publish it. 

I got a few more posts I want to get on here before I forget, otherwise I'd do some digging into Buffy/Pee-wee Herman. 

In relation to Clay Matthews....it's interesting that Paul Reubens actually died on the owner(Tim) of Cheers bday too..

Tim's full name summed to 310. 













1 comment:

  1. Thinking about the Pee Wee Herman thing, how in died in conjunction with a 17 year old cyclist and how the Movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" which was about trying to recover his stolen bicycle, it's interesting that the news of both came out on 31/7. 317 is the 66th prime and if you think about it the number 66 kind of looks like a bicycle. Also, Pee Wee's Big Adventure was apparently based on a French film "Bicycle Thieves" = 66. Now consider that Shawn Bradley, the 7'6" former basketball player had a devastating bicycle accident on 1-20-21, but the news was saved for 3-17-21 which happened to be the 76th day of the year. Again, 317 the 66th prime. Shawn Bradley =66.

    ReplyDelete