Sunday, August 27, 2023

Apollo Creed Dead on Same Day as Rocky Marciano-Stream on Consciousness with Lakers Airplane Crash in Carroll, Iowa

 

I'm sure there is a connection here with the MONEY Fight being on 8/26....and Mayweather beating Rocky Marciano's record....but I don't see it yet.....
Outside of the fact that Apollo Creed died in Las Vegas, and the Money Fight was in Las Vegas. 
I did look up Rocky Marciano though, and I see he died in Newton, Iowa. This only stands out to me, because a long time ago I was seeing 88 everywhere, and I randomly stumbled upon an article about people getting an "88" error on their Maytag Neptune Dryer. 

The Maytag company was founded in Newton, Iowa. 

Think how Pluto is important to Money...
Neptune..Pluto...Neptune and Pluto were both important around the time of Russia invading Ukraine....This was in turn connected to the Boxing narrative that involved Rocky/Thanksgiving. It can't be a coincidence that I made this random video years ago and now seeing Rocky Marciano died there lol. 

As for the 88 above...think about PLUTOnium and Time Travel on Back to the Future. 

Also, think how Neptune is the God of Earthquakes...the narrative I was talking about with Apollo Creed who died on 8/31, the same day as Rocky Marciano. The same day as the 1886 Charleston Earthquake. 


It says that Rocky Marciano died in a plane crash where the pilot only had 231 hours of flying time? 

Frederick Louis Maytag I=231

Frederick Louis Maytag=318
He died 3 months 18 days before his bday. 
8/31...or 31/8. 
Maytag died on 7/14, which is Conor McGregor's bday and also Bastille Day in France. 

The Price is Right=231
National Anthem=231
So on..

I find this funnier yet, because my friend Alisha was moving stuff out her moms house today when went to my parents house. Her mom lives next door to my parents, and apparently isn't coming home after her last hospital occurence....but my dad asked me if I needed a Dryer, because Alisha wants him to take them to the scrap yard...so my dad asked if I needed one before he junks it. Now I'm reminded of this old video about a Maytag Neptune Dryer. 

Newton, Iowa=49 and 50

Mayweather beat Marciano's 49-0 record and became 50-0. 
On the Newton wikipedia page in the part about Rocky Marciano's death, it goes on to tell us about Buddy Holly's plane crash, and a Los Angeles Lakers plane crash in Carroll, Iowa....

I have never heard of that plane crash in Carroll, Iowa at all.....I just find it funny as I went to Carroll for the first time in years just the other day to get a tire too. 

Plus, I've always been a Lakers fan. 
Los Angeles Lakers=58
Kobe Bryant=58
Dan Behrendt=58
Think how Kobe died in a helicopter crash..similar to a plane crash. 

I haven't been on many planes, but I did fly on a really small plane to St. Joseph, Missouri a couple times back in the day. My cousin Justin was a pilot and we flew to see our cousin Jacob....so maybe St. Joe is important? 

On that thought in relation to my cousin Jacob. The only time I've ever used a Ouija Board was with him when we were kids. I can't remember the details, but I know it's the only time I've ever used one. 

I'm just bringing this up, because ESPN has a story about that Lakers plane crash....and it says the player Jim Krebs said his Ouija Board told him the plane would crash a few days earlier...

Jim Krebs would later died 3 months 18 days after the anniversary of that plane crash. 

Krebs died 4 months 2 days before his bday. 
Ouija Board=42 and 96
Lakers=42 and 96

Thinking about it more...my cousin Jacob married a girl from Arcadia, which is a few miles from Carroll...and Jacob was important to the RV Christmas Bomb stuff, which was important to the film "They Live" and Bridgewater. 

We'll see what happens...just following a stream of consciousness with it.




 








10 comments:

  1. I always look for Ouija Boards when I go to Walmart. They never have them here. Last time I was in there I saw some people I knew from way back. Asked em if they ever used one and they went on and on about how I should never touch one. Apparently Tracy Twyman developed her own Ouija Board. I used to have this theory about a "Carol Code". I connected it to the Sun actually. Funny since you mention Apollo. I'll see if I can dig it up. Had to do with Willard Carroll Smith and Carroll O'Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Connor played by Linda "Carroll" Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carroll O'Connor died on the Summer Solstice. You go Christmas Caroling... Christmas celebrates the resurrected Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy man. I went to the gematrinator discord. In the ask-gematrinator tab the latest message mentions Ouija. From 2 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But yea of course "Carol" related to Christmas through Charles Dickens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodnight Neverland!!!! [ Blows Raspberries]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea in case I didn't mention it there's a export code for aircraft that's 8802200 just like the Trump text line 88022...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mercury takes 88 days to orbit the Sun. 8x8 magic square. Donnie Darko set in 88.

    ReplyDelete