Friday, April 3, 2020

Wrestlemania 36 no longer in Tampa Bay and is hosted by Rob Gronkowski



I saw an AD for Wrestlemania 36 a bit ago and figured I'd look at it again. Haha, would you believe it was supposed to be held in Tampa Bay at the Raymond James Stadium? 

It is now moved to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, but notice who is hosting it...yep Rob Gronkowski..the guy who I just talked about last night in relation to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 

Notice Gronkowski was also in Wrestlemania 33 that was held in Orlando too. 
Rob Gronkowski=177
The big number I still don't fully understand. 
Pandemic=177(FB)


I also didn't realize that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are hosting the upcoming Super Bowl LV either. 

The name of the stadium reminds me of LeBron Raymone James too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment