Monday, April 6, 2020

Claire noticed the Stonecutters episode of The Simpsons(Homer the Great) last night-North Korea-Moon



Late last night(4/4 into 4/5) I went downstairs to grab my laptop charger and Claire was still awake watching TV. As I came down the steps she said, "Hey Dan look at this Simpsons episode, they are in the Illuminati"...haha of course it was the stonecutters episode of the Simpsons. 

I should think about it more, but I just wanted to show another thing Claire noticed while watching TV. As I told her, once you see it, you will start seeing how these things are right in our faces, yet most people have no idea. 

Homer the Great=195(FB)

It's interesting the episode came out on 1/8 too...this was Kim Jong Un's bday. I just documented about the Moon earlier and as I was looking at old info I was reminded of Korea's connection to the Moon. The leader of South Korea is Moon Jae-In. 
This Simpsons episode is season 6 episode 12..
Trump Kim Summit on 6/12. 
Possibly not connected, but it's the first thing that comes to mind. 
North Korea=177(FB)
Pandemic=177(FB)
South Korea=56

Coronavirus=56

No comments:

Post a Comment