Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I saw an old friend at work for the first time in years-Just now realizing it was important to the Tiger Theme

It's funny I didn't think about this until now, but in the mix of all this Tiger stuff it's important. I can't remember which day it was, but less than a week ago. I'm pretty sure it was Saturday..the same day I put the Tiger King video out. 

Anyway the above girl came into the gas station that I work at, and I haven't seen her in years. I didn't really talk much to her, but her mom came in and asked me if I saw her and so on. It's funny though as her real name is not Tigerlily Curtis, but it's what she has on Facebook. 

I don't know how to spell her real name though, so I can't see how that's connected. 
I've always called her "Missy"=22...if that's even how you spell it. 

I just can't stop thinking about it now lol. I seriously haven't seen her in years and she shows up in my life around this Tiger Theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment