Wednesday, October 9, 2019

South Park episode "Shots" has PIG theme-Chinese Pig year-The Dark Knight in China-Bruce WAYNE

This is hilarious. I'm watching the new South Park and the running joke on it is that Cartman doesn't want to get his shots. Whenever someone tries to give him his shots, he squeals like a Pig and greases himself up so no one can catch him. They have to call in an expert Pig catcher to get him...
Of course most Americans wouldn't understand the purpose of this episode is still making fun of China...as it's currently a Chinese Pig year....Remember the Pig year began on 2/5 which was the day of the State of the Union because of the Wall shutdowns.....Also the same day as the Aurora, Illinois Shooting, 2/15, Donald Trump declared the Wall as a national emergency...

Iowa has the most PIG farms....Francis BACON...A lot of other important things to PIGS and the Pig year..
There's only 3 months 15 days left in the Pig year as well...crazy..

South Park=166(FB)
Pigs=166(Jewish)
Earth Pig=166(FB), 262(FB) and 84
This also comes on the 8th months and 4th day of the Earth Pig year...
The whole reason Cartman acts like a pig is because of..
Vaccines=166(FB)
Remember how 166 was important to Montagraph and the Pig year and 2016 stuff..

I saw this story just the other day as well, but my internet wouldn't let me read the article...
It reminds me of the book Animal Farm...which oddly enough I forgot has the Pig named Napoleon....
Funny to me as well is that last week I almost hit a pig in the middle of a gravel road. It was around 11pm and we had to take a gravel road detour as the train tracks were blocked off. I slammed on my brakes as there was a black colored Pig I could barely see in the road...


I haven't seen the Dark Knight movie in years. I just went and read the plot and of course a big thing with it involves Hong Kong, China haha. 
I never thought about the connection to WAYNE with Batman being Bruce WAYNE...
The Dark Knight=215
The Aurora shooting on 2/15 where Wayne's World is set..
Lil WAYNE...My Homies Still...
Remember just after the Aurora Shooting this year they brought back the John WAYNE is a racist stuff..

It's funny to that the Dark Knight is portrayed by Christian Bale....Remember when Peter Fonda died in August I mentioned how he was in the remake of 3:10 to Yuma? Christian Bale also starred in that film.....He is also MOSES...which is important to a lot of what I've wrote in my book in the past few weeks...

The Dark Knight was also the film where Heath Ledger was the Joker.....A Knights Tale......I wonder if it's important to Australia where Ledger is from? Remember the whole reason I noticed the 310 pattern was the Dust storm that was 310 miles long in Australia and a Buffy Story...

Think how the Rockets and Lakers are important to this coding as well. The first ever "conspiracy" video I made on Youtube was about the Boston Bombing and the connections to Kobe's torn achilles....
Jack Nicholson....Lakers Fan...the JOKER...
A character in the Dark Knight Rises is named "The Chechen" which was the ethnicity of the Tsarnaev Brothers...
A ton of places were pronouncing Dzhokhar as JOKER at the time..
Tamerlane was important to Iron Man...
Dwight Howard was Super Man....now he's back to the Lakers...
Boston Bombing-Batman Kobe's achilles Video


Notice the guy who played the Joker in the Batman tv series was born on 2/15 as well. 

The new Joker film came out originally at the 76th Venice Film Festival the same day my son Alistair was born...
Joker=76
It released in the US 76 days after the anniversary of the Aurora Shooting..

It's funny now that I think about it...I haven't made a video since 9/3 which was important to Alistair being born too....Born 93 days before the annviersary of Aleister Crowley dying...I actually made a video talking about his birth that same day.. but then I never posted it because I didn't finish it. I didn't have time the next few days and then my internet started going to shit after that..

1 comment:

  1. Superbowl 10
    3
    Superbowl 13
    10
    Superbowl 23


    Superbowl 41
    3
    Superbowl 44
    10
    Superbowl 54

    ReplyDelete