Saturday, October 19, 2019

Copyright Claim on an Unlisted "Hairspray" video from 2015-713



I just came in from the garage after learning Can't You See and also Tennessee Whiskey...My phone made a noise and I got a notification of a copyright claim on an old video. It's an unlisted video I put out on 5/1/15 about the film Hairspray. It's just a clip of the film as a long time ago, I had to upload video clips to youtube and then download them in order to put them in my actual video....so I would just put them as unlisted....Once again though...why wait over 4 years to give me a claim on it? 


I know why though....the film premiered on the date of 7/13...once again the 713...and it came out in the US on 7/20..the anniversary of the Moon landing...

This is also why the Saturn thing I documented about last night is important...I forgot that Bobby told me "Saturn"=713 in Hebrew until earlier today.

It's funny..in the actual video I put out I start off by saying how everything I own breaks and I had to spend a bunch of money....It's like identical to my life right now....I hooked up my broken mixer in the garage before I came in tonight too and it works fine now. It doesn't make any sense as it's hooked up the same way I do every single time...there has to just be a bad soldering or connection in the board..

This video was about synchronicity as well...I had just documented about Freddie Gray/Baltimore and I came home one night and turned on the TV to the film Hairspray singing the song..I love you Baltimore....The main girl in the movie gets flack for supporting integration...reminding us of the Freddie Gray/Racism type stuff in Baltimore....I then mentioned how it says "The Legend of Baltimore Crabs" and a recent story in the media was about Jameis Winston and Crab legs.....this is funny as I just mentioned the book 1984 and an article about Jameis Winston a few days ago...
I also mentioned how in the film it shows Nepal on the chalkboard and then the teacher mentions earthquakes and volcanos....this was interesting as a few days before I put this video out there was a major earthquake in Nepal that killed 9,000 people and injured 23,000.....then we got another Earthquake in Nepal on the same day as the Philadlephia Trainwreck that happened at 9:23....this was the year of all the 923 stuff.......the film mentioned Mount Everest as well..which we documented about back in May...it was the 66th anniversary of the first ascent..."Mount Everest"=66


Also I wonder if there is something to do with John Travolta considering he's in this film...and I've recently documented about GREASE. 

5/1/15...is interesting too as it's 51 and 15 the mirrors...I've mentioned these number being important to the Pope..Queen Elizabeth...Trump...Obama...
The Illuminati's bday....
Remember 2015 was the 239th anniversary...
Illuminati=239(FB)

It's awesome listening to my old videos as well, because I talked a lot about synchronicity. I just didn't know what it was called back then....I also had some crazy syncs today at work....like I saw a guy I graduated with and thought about asking him how his dad was cause I haven't seen him in a long time....then like an hour later his dad came into the store....I started talking to someone how my week has been shitty and all my stress and then their total came to $7.13..the next customer's came to $92...something....and his change was $2.04...then my boss asked me to clock her out just after that and I noticed it was 2:04pm....she told me her number was 10 but it wouldn't work and her number is actually 55.....god=10, 55.....92, 204, 713 all numbers important to Houston/Astros...


I see that 7/13 is the day Julius Caesar was born and died on 3/15....Also Ethiopia went to War with Somalia on 7/13 and it ended on 3/15....just interesting with a bunch of things I've mentioned earlier this year...




No comments:

Post a Comment