Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Synchronicity with my TV just after my blogged about Prince and 513-The Office season 5 episode 13 called "Prince Family Paper".

I just finished my post about Prince in which the end of it I mentioned how the date of 5/13 was important. I closed my laptop and set it on the chair next to me and I noticed the tv info thing popped up. I accidentally set my laptop on the remote. Anyway I went to turn it off and look what is playing haha. It's season 5 episode 13 of "The Office" and it's even titled "PRINCE Family Paper". 
What are the odds?
I haven't watched any TV at all tonight. It's on a Nickelodeon channel because Claire was watching cartoons earlier and is sleeping on the couch. 
I really need to sleep, but now I'm pumped up. 

The episode even involves a guy named Roger Prince...
Prince Rogers Nelson?...

It also talks about a Cultural reference to Vietnam in the episode. What are the odds that I see happens in the beginning hour of 2/27 the date Trump is meeting Kim Jong Un in Vietnam? 

Hopefully you can read the screenshots as my computer font is all messed up again. I've fixed it over and over and it just keeps going back to blurry as hell. 

Nickelodeon=King Charles=53, 107, 190

The Office=166
May Thirteenth=166
166 was a big thing I mentioned with 513. 

3 comments:

  1. 5/13 is the 133rd day of the year. 133 is symbolic of the final scores (13-3) from Superbowl LIII.

    I met Prince in person, he sang to me and I found Zach's Channel on the day he died on 4/21 as I was searching for the reason he died.

    Prince was the halftime show entertainment at Super Bowl XLI, held in Miami Fl. and Superbowl LIV will be held in the same Stadium in Miami on 2/2/2020 (2/2, 22).

    4/21 is a span of 22 days from 5/13.

    "Super Bowl LIV"=57(Full Red.) Prince was 57 yrs old when he died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's quite the story Marian! Is he as small in person as he looked? What a rabbit hole his death lead you on, lol. I found Zach's channel when I was looking at frauds in science and looked up Stephen Hawkings, lol, I've never been the same since.

      Delete