Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Synchronicity at work today with Nebraska and a DUCK Tattoo

A quick post before I leave for band practice. Today at work it was pretty slow compared to usual because of the snow. I was looking at my phone and thinking about The Mighty Ducks. It made me start singing "We are the Champions" out loud for a bit until someone came in. It was a girl I know named "Mikey" and I really didn't think much of it. She shopped around for a bit and I talked to her and noticed she was wearing a Nebraska sweater, but it's not that rare to see around here. I can't remember seeing anyone else with Nebraska stuff on today though. So no big deal she was wearing a Nebraska sweater, but just after I noticed she was wearing it she bent down to grab something off the shelf. I noticed a Tattoo on the back of her leg of a Duck and Ducklings following. I asked her, "Do you really have a Duck tattooed on the back of your leg?". She was like yeah I love Ducks. I then told her that I was just singing We are the Champions because of the movie the Mighty Ducks and now I see this tattoo. That's why I asked you about it. She laughed and said that's awesome, I love it when that happens. 
So I'm trying to think why it might be important to the Duck stuff....the only thing I can think of is that her name is "Mikey"....last night I had to pick up my girlfriends brother named "Mikey"....I've talked a lot about the importance of Michael Jordan.....Michael J. Fox in the film "Life with Mikey"...

No comments:

Post a Comment