Saturday, February 16, 2019

Wall Symbolism-Dale Earnhardt's Death from Hitting the Wall-2019 Daytona 500 on the 48th day of the year-Charlotte


My friend text me about Nascar last night and I started thinking about the old joke....What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common? Their last big hits were the WALL. 
I'm just wondering if there is something significant to Nascar as the Daytona 500 is tomorrow 2/17....the 48th day of the year. 
Wall=48=Donald Trump so on...

Plus Dale Earnhardt's real name is "Ralph" that goes along with much of what I have mentioned. He died on Molly Ringwalds bday....Remember how Alex Jones is connected to all of this through 218 and it was connected to the Mail Bombings/Pink Gloves.... 
Keep on eye on Jimmie Johnson in the number 48 car. 
Jimmie Johnson=154
Tomorrow is 154 days(end date) after his bday. 

Thinking about the NBA All Star Game being in Charlotte on Michael Jordan's bday this year too...I am reminded that the Nascar all star race is held in Charlotte. 

Dale Earnhardt was also from a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina and his funeral was in Charlotte. 
He also died age 49 on the 49th day of 2001. 

No comments:

Post a Comment