Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Zach's Brexit video came on after I documented about Brexit-624 Views-Unrelated but Something with San Diego?

Funny I was trying to catch up and listen to videos a bit ago and I was gone in the kitchen for the last 15 to 20 minutes. I come out and Zach's video about Brexit is now on...I just documented about Brexit while listening to his Debate video..I didn't even realize his next video was about Brexit which is why it stands out to me.....The reason it's so funny is that it says he has 624 views on this video...
King Charles III=624 
So on...
Also interesting and I don't think I noticed it before but...
Gematria Effect News=810(satanic)
Remember how 8/10 and 6/24 were important to Rocky Colavito and much of what I was documenting about all summer. 

Unrelated...but I am watching for something with San Diego....I just got a Facebook notification that doesn't even involve me about Balboa Park in San Diego....the other day something similar happened that was showing me San Diego, but I thought nothing of it....then all the stuff with Brazil and my cousin who is from San Diego......Balboa Park....Rocky......something I'm supposed to see I think. 
Rocky Balboa=619(Jewish)
King James bday of 6/19....
Apollo Creed died the same day as Princess Diana that was connected to Earthquakes in the year 1886 in Charleston....



No comments:

Post a Comment