Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sarah Michelle Gellar posts Thanksgiving Lingerie picture-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Pink



It's interesting that David Arquette was just in the news and now we are getting a story that involves the TV Show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I know it's not the same as the film, but I used to that the film and David Arquette is "Benny" in the film. 
Of the few DVD's that I used to own, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of them. 
I always tell people when talking about this movie that Ben Affleck is in it too...his one line is "Here Take It" when he's on the basketball court. 


This story comes 7 months 9 days (end date) before her bday. 
Lingerie=79
Vampire Slayer=79
It's also funny to me that just yesterday I was telling a co-worker about Scooby Doo in regards to the Beatles song Ticket to Ride. The breakdown part is similar to the Scooby Doo song. 

I've never really watched this show much either, but funny seeing that Buffy surrounds herself by a group called the "Scooby Gang". 
It premiered on 3/10..
Buffy the Vampire Slayer=310(reverse)
Scooby=79
Three Hundred Ten=79


The movie Buffy was Kristy Swanson Notice Kristy Swanson's first film was "Pretty in PINK" haha. She plays the girl that wants "Duckie" at the end of the film. 

Think about how David Arquette was born on 9/8 just like "PINK" the singer. 

Vampire Slayer=164 also 619(satanic)
The number 164 I said recently is important. 

The film also stars Donald Sutherland who has been important to things I have documented in the past few years. 
Notice his bday of 7/17. 


No comments:

Post a Comment