Thursday, November 8, 2018

Lakers win with 114 points yet again with next game against the KINGS on my bday




The Lakers just beat the Timberwolves 114 to 110. 
Lebron James=114
Minnesota=110
This was the first game for new Laker Tyson Chandler. 
Tyson Cleotis Chandler=110

Notice too that today was 36 days after Chandler's 36th bday. 

The Lakers have won their 3 of their last 4 games with 114 points too. The only game they didn't win was the game on 11/4. 
Remember Lebron joined the Lakers 114 days 
The Lakers next game is of course against the KINGS too in which they will be able to become 6-6 if they win. 
Lebron=66
Lebron James=66
Lakers=66
King=66(Jewish)
Sacramento California=89 and 619(Jewish)
King James=89 and his bday was 6/19...Cavs win on 6/19/2016. 
Charles=66....A Cavalier a follower of King Charles


I love that November 10th is also my bday and "Pi" day...the 314th day of the year. I will turn 36 that day as well. 
I grew up being a huge Lakers fan too. 
Pi=95(satanic)...think about the 36th triangular being 666. 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
Los Angeles Lakers=95(rev red)
My nickname is "Beartrap"=36, 81, 135
All Bridge numbers....
Some call me "DJ Beartrap"=95

November 10th leaves 51 days in the year too and we know how that connects to Lebron and Cleveland. 

It's funny too as at the same time I am thinking about this story I am blogging about how Nevada became the 10th state to stop the "Pink Tax". 
Pink Tax=95
I realized "Pink"=190(satanic) a theme I've been following..
190 a number I have been following in regards to "King Charles". 
King Charles=190
November Tenth=190(Reverse)

I've talked so much about the King symbolism being connected to Prince Charles but more and more I see how it's always related back to King James...
Think about how Charles became the King after James....and Elizabeth I was the Queen before King James....
Now we have Elizabeth II who could be replaced by Charles III. 
Anyway the biggest day I have referred to all year is 6/24 and I noticed that King James died 89 days before it. 
King James=89
A lot of the "Pink" stuff had to do with "86" or 8/6 which is important because James died on the 86th day too. 
James VI and I=190(reverse)
King James VI and I=95(rev red)
Charles Prince of Wales=95

No comments:

Post a Comment