Friday, October 19, 2018

Slipknot to perform at 2019 Iowa State Fair on 8/10-Film Bohemian Rhapsody coming out on 11/2-Kanye West singing Bohemian Rhapsody at Glastonbury


I keep seeing people post about this on Facebook. Slipknot is going to play the Iowa State Fair next August for the first time. 
It stands out to me because they are playing on 8/10...a number that I have documented to be important all summer. Rocky Colavito's bday...also the first day of Tisha B'Av next year. 
8+10+20+19=57
Iowa State Fair=57
10+18+18=46
Slipknot=46

They will play 57 days after Trump's bday too. 
Kanye West-Corey Taylor-Glastonbury-Bohemian Rhapsody playlist
Remember Corey Taylor was important to the Kanye West singing at Glastonbury stuff....Also Donald Trump said he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair in 2016 that was synced to all the other Batman stories that week...plus the Batman shooter being sentenced....
Batman=15 and 51
Kanye West=1551(Jewish) and 51
Trump is 15 years 51 days older than Obama. 
Queen Elizabeth became Queen 51 years 15 days after Victoria died. 
Pope Francis turned 15 years old in 51'. 
Helicopter=51(rev red), 57

This story comes 9 months 23 days before they play...
This is important because 9/23 is important to Pope Francis' visit to the US in the 239th year of the year. 
Corey Taylor=1189(Jewish)
Donald J. Trump=1189(Jewish)
This is important because Trump's bday in 2016(239th year of US still) was also Pope Francis' 1,189th day as being the Pope. 
There are 1,189th chapters in the King James Bible. 
Pope Francis arrived in the US at 4:04pm in 2015 which was 404 years after the KJV came out in 1611. 
King James=404(satanic)
Pope Francis=404(Jewish)
Make American Great Again=404
Revelation has 404 verses. 

It's funny as I just left a comment about this on Derek's video too. 


New shirt idea from this post as well. A Slipknot Gematria: The Killing Name shirt with the Gematria of the death of Paul Gray on it. 

Also...."August Tenth"=156
August Tenth Two Thousand Nineteen=156(rev red)
False Flag=156
Thirty Three=156
156th prime is 911...
An interesting Date. 

Also I know what I am talking about with Kanye singing Bohemian Rhapsody at Glastonbury is important because they are coming out with the Film Bohemian Rhapsody on 11/2/18. 
This is the same day the Slipknot tickets go on sale too. 
Freddie Mercury=911(Jewish)
Think about the date 11/2 as well.....112 is the emergency dialing code in most parts of the world instead of 911. 
Also Slipknot being from Des Moines...it reminds me of the 112th World Series that game 7 was on 11/2...that same day a shooting next to where I used to live in Des Moines was synced up to the Cubs...I've told the story many times..not retyping it. 
Of course "Freddie Mercury"=80 and he died 80 days before his bday too. 
Des Moines, Iowa=151
Farrokh Bulsara=151

Remember it was all connected back to Freddie Gray/Civil War stuff too. 
Corey Taylor said Kanye West is not the greatest living Rockstar...
Slipknot's last album was the GRAY chapter...Paul Gray...Freddie Gray..the Grey Coats..50 shades of Gray..Gray's anatomy..Gray's sports almanac..Tina Gray was the first character to die in a Freddy Krueger film....it was an important year for "Gray". 
Waynes World=51
Rockstar=51
Kanye West=51
Taylor Swift=51
Freddie=51
Gray=51
Corey TAYLOR...TAYLOR Swiff Seriously as I'm writing up this post my daughter Claire is sleeping on the floor. She was just talking in her sleep. She said, "Dan". Then I said what, thinking she was awake....then she said, "Please Keep it Together"...so I said, "Keep what together"? Then I realized she's still sleeping as she never responded and is sleeping. 

Claire Cowgill=222
Please Keep it together=222
August 10th the 222nd day of the year. 
How interesting...

One last thought...my video on Kanye West and Corey Taylor was one of the most trolled videos I have ever had. Most of the messages aren't there anymore..in fact I can only see 1 comment now...They've gradually all disappeared... but I had all kinds of people attacking me on that video. It's to this day the most memorable video for me in regards to dickhead comments and death threats. 
Also think about how I had synchronicity with my uncle FREDDY a week ago...his bday being 8/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment