Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Photos of Chinese Warship almost colliding with US Destroyer

This is the funniest shit I've seen all day. How can anyone really believe this? The picture looks like these ships might have been responsible Amelia Earhart going missing..or possibly she took the picture. 

Just documenting because it seems whenever I don't something comes up in regards to it but....
A story about another US ship in the Pacific reminds me of the USS Fitzgerald stuff too and how it connected to Father Howard Fitzgerald getting kicked out of the Church for Molesting. Remember Youtube changed my thumbnail to him on my Indians video 624 days after I put the picture on Youtube. 
I talked about this in previous posts...
US Detroyer=169
Seven Missing=169
Father's Day was on the 169th day when the USS Fitzgerald stuff happened. 
Rocky Colavito=169
I just recently mentioned all the priest stuff again when I had synchronicity with South Park/624 and my daughter Claire again....the Father stuff was the same thing with the movie "Spotlight". 

No comments:

Post a Comment