Friday, October 26, 2018

Caesar and Mark Antony makes me wonder about my 2015 info and converting Gregorian to Julian


Someone in the comments of the video mentioned how XXXTentacion was born in Plantation too. 
Remember he had the song 888(infinity)..
Also with the Caesar theme I wonder if we don't get another event connected to the Julian Calendar.....so November 6th on the Gregorian would also be 10/24 on the Julian....
Also notice that the Ides of March on the Gregorian Calendar is actually 3/2 on the Julian Calendar....3/2 being the day the Austin Bomber began....
I've been saying so many things happening in relation to what I was talking about in 2015 and I talked about the conversions between these 2 calendars many times back then. 
It's why Valentines was important to the number 49...
2/27 Gregorian is Valentines Day Julian...
2/27 the 49th prime
22/7=3.14
Three Point One Four=888
Valentines=49
I mentioned a lot about this number way back...even the 49ers...
4949 on the Hebrew Calendar was 1,189 on the Gregorian Calendar too. 

November 6th leaves 55 days in the year...also 6/11....
Caesar died age 55...
Assassination=611(Jewish)

I'm watching November 4th a lot possibly not this year, but 2019 is synced as well...



1 comment: