Sunday, July 22, 2018

Synchronicity at the Bar last night in regards to a Kid I saved Drowning-810-624-Cleveland Indians


Last night I had to DJ a wedding in town. My best friend was in town and came down to it for a bit. He then went to the bar and told me to come up when I was done DJing. Anyway long story short there was a girl that came over and talked to us most of the night. Of course it was a daughter of the guy who delivered the Omaha World Herald and died this year. I know who she is, but I've never really talked to her much. She also doesn't live around here anymore, she lives by Washington DC. I guess when she came back for her dads funeral, my friend was hitting on her and what not...so that's why she was talking to him...or how he knows her....hard to explain, but you get what I'm saying hopefully. She's been to Washington Wizards games and he's a huge fan of the Wizards and more....

Anyway what are the odds this girl is randomly back for a month and I just recently documented about saving her brother at the swimming pool? Better yet, last night she even told my friend, "Dan saved my brother at the swimming pool one time". She asked if I remember it too, lol. I mean I barely know her and that's obviously one of her main memories of me..something I just recently brought up with the drowning theme. 

Notice her name gematria too....It's of course 810. 
Also 72 and 162...
Major League Baseball=162 and so on...
Drowning Pool=72
I had the sync with the band on 7/2 and more. 

Looking back at it too....her dad died on 1/8 or 8/1(Bridge)....He died 1 month 12 days after his bday...thinking how all of these Indians/Cubs connections go back to the 112th World Series. 
His full name equals 94(rev red) and 256(reverse)
Curse of Rocky Colavito=94 and 256
Cleveland Indians=94(vs)
They had 94 Regular Season wins in before the 112th WS. 
It was connected to the year 94' when Michael Jordan played under Tito Francona and the MLB Strike. 

Drowning=112 and 50
Pool=50
Cleveland Indians=95 and 67
Chris Sturgill=67(best friend Indians Fan)

I've been wondering if the reason I am having this synchronicty with the Indians so bad is because....
Dan Behrendt=50, 95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95 and 112(rev red)
Los Angeles Lakers=95(my old favorite team/Lebron's Cleveland stuff)
Remember "50" has been really important since the Stand By Me stuff, but I haven't put together the complete significance. 

Wow, better yet all of this happened at the bar called "The Buffalo Club". 
The Buffalo Club=624(satanic)
Rocky Colavito=624(satanic)
Detroit Tigers=624(satanic)
Indians played Detroit on 6/24 this year and so on..

I could be wrong but I think the owner of the bar's bday is 6/23/53 and "The Buffalo Club"=53 and 623(Jewish)
Hopefully he doesn't die soon, he's a great dude...but I haven't seen him in a while now because he has cancer. If he does happen to die I'm guessing it will be synced to all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment