Monday, July 16, 2018

Synchonicity with Family Guy Vaccines episode-Bridge Symbolism-810-Indians/Cubs


Earlier today my girlfriend text me that Zamien is getting his shots. She didn't tell me when and assumed I knew what she was talking about, but I had no idea. I asked her when? She text back "1". It was already after 1, so asked her tomorrow? It was confusing as like I said, I had no idea what exactly she was talking about but she thought I did. Anyway it was just a strange thing and I thought about it for the next few hours before I got off work. Whenever I think about vaccines, I always think about people saying they are bad and autism. 
So I got home from work and then had to go to the grocery store. I was exhausted still, so I told her I was gonna lay down for a bit and then I'd cook supper. 
So I get up around 7:30 and come downstairs and sit in the chair and start watching what she had on tv. It was Family Guy...which no big deal.....but it was an episode about Vaccines and Autism. 
Hot Shots=124
Family Guy=124(reverse)
Remember I had the synchronicity with Family Guy when my son was born....also youtube banned my video on it worldwide. 
My son was born at 1:24pm on 1/17. His actual due date was 1/24 though. 

I then tell my girlfiend, "Don't you think it's strange that I was confused about your message with Zamiens Shots and now the first thing I see when I'm off work is an episode about Stewie not getting his shots?"...She agreed with me, but then had the...oh god he's gonna tell me about this for the next hour look...I told her how Zamien was connected to Family Guy and "Bridge" symbolism and then stopped as I know she doesn't care. 
Bridge=117(reverse) He was born on 1/17..
Jasmine Marie Cowgill=117(My girlfiend)
My Grandma died 1 month 17 days before my bday on 9/24. 
Zamien born 9 months 24 days befor my bday on 1/17. 
Also interesting today being the 197th day...
45th prime is 197. 
Bridge=45
 








At the Climax of the episode Stewie hangs underneath a bridge and falls down. Only to be saved by Sean Penn. They then make a joke about him portraying Harvey Milk...Think about that...Harvey Milk the gay mayor of San Francisco(Golden Gate Bridge)...A big thing I have talked about in regards to the Bridge symbolism...

Harvey Milk=124




A few other things I talked about in connection to my son were the Jesuits and Rocky...
There was the Rocky scene in the episode while at the hospital...
Zamien James Behrendt=84, 321
Jesuit=84....he was born 3 months 21 days after the Jesuit anniversary. 

Anyway I noticed he was also born 8 months 10 days before the Jesuit anniversary....810 yet again...
Rocky Colavito born on 8/10 and so on...
My cousins daughter named after my grandma born on 8/10. 
The Indians Chess Boy born on 8/10...and more..
My Uncle Barney died on 1/14(Cubs) and 8 months 10 days before my grandma. Then my uncle Clancy died 6 months 24 days after my grandma, which was 6 months 24 days before my birthday. 
Also think about HARVEY...It could be connected to the Astros again, but remember Rocky was traded to Detroit for HARVEY Kuenn. He died the same day "Aroldis Chapman"=624(satanic) was born. 
Also think about London Breed being born on 8/11..
8/10 is "The Day Before"=114 in light of the 114th World series. 

Think of how important the number 17 has been this year as well...and Zamien was bonrr on the 17th day of the year. 

Zamien=585(Jewish) too. 
The earthquake number....Study goes back to 585BC and so on..

Also Zamiens bday is 6 months 24 days before Rocky Colavito's bday. 
Rocky Colavito=624(satanic)
Detroit Tigers=624(satanic)
Cubs and Indians both cursed involving Detroit. 
Indians played Detroit on 6/24. 

It sure seems to me the Indians or the Cubs will be in or are winning the World Series this year. Or there is something that I am supposed to learn in regards to all of this in connection to something else. 


Zamien James Behrendt=857(satanic)
The 148th prime number is 857. 
Cleveland Indians=148
Donald J. Trump=148
The Bridge Collapse in Miami was 148 days before 8/10. 

Eight Hundred Ten=81, 72(rev red), 162
81---Bridge
162-Baseball
Zamien Behrendt=72 and 72(rev red)
Sync with the 72nd episode after talking to my friend whose name equals 72. 

Day Before=45, 81, 162

They also make fun of John Goodman in this episode. They make fun of him for being FAT....think about the Ralph stuff and John Goodman....plus 124 being that big number on Fat Comedians...
Fat Comedian=206(reverse)
Fat Comedians=214(reverse)...Valentines 2/14. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a weird Harvey theme yesterday. I was having supper at my parents house, and the movie "Horrible Bosses 2" was on. My Mom thought a guy in it was Harvey Keitel. I don't think it was, but that's what she said. Later that night I watched "National Treasure" and I noticed Harvey Keitel was in it. I didn't know he was. Today I got on Facebook and somebody posted something about how "Pulp Fiction" is technically a Disney movie. In the picture were the main characters, so of course Harvey Keitel was in it. I might do a video on it. Harvey is a big theme, but this might be specific to Keitel.

    ReplyDelete