Saturday, April 21, 2018

Southwest Airlines Engine Explodes-Philadelphia-San Francisco-Valentines



How interesting that on the 107th day of the year we get this story of a Southwest plane having to emergency land in Philadelphia. 
Earthquake=107
Bridge=107(Jewish)
Notice the plane was headed to LOVE field as well. 
Philadelphia the city of Brotherly LOVE..(Valentines). 


With further research you see the Final Destination of the Airplane was San Francisco. 
Oh the odds...the Philadelphia/San Francisco saga continues. 

This story reminds me of the Asiana Flight 214 that in San Francisco. I'm pretty sure I have a video on this somewhere in 2015 and another 2016 in which I talked about this and the connection to Valentines day....It happened on July 6th which is the Eastern Orthodox Valentines Day...also "Valentines"=67
This is also ROCKY'S birthday. 
Blog Post on Asiana Flight 214


The Southwest flight also happens 2 months 14 days(end date) after the Philadelphia Eagles win the Super Bowl..
In regards to San Francisco I just discovered and wanted to put it in here so I don't forget...
Church of Satan=214(reverse)
Also..."Southwest"=150
Philadelphia Eagles=150

The next day we got this story about Southwest having to land because of BIRD strike....I mean what a joke. 

It also happened on Pope Francis' 266th week being Pope. The 266th Pope that went to the white house on the 266th day in 2015...
Pope Francis=122=San Francisco
Both named after Francis of Assisi. 





The lady who died has an interesting name as well. 
Jennifer Riordan...reminding us of the death of Dolores O'Riordan...
This story comes 92 days after the death of Dolores O'Riordan..
Jennifer Riordan=92(rev red)
Dolores O'Riordan=92 and 223(reverse)
Philadelphia=223(reverse)

Wells Fargo=118
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania=118

Jennifer was from New Mexico which is interesting too..
New Mexico=132(reverse)
If you go back and look at my Dolores O'Riordan post there was a lot of 132 and connections to the Catholic Church.
She died 132 days after her bday..
Catholic Church=132
Roman Catholic=132
Warrington Bomb Attacks=132
England=132
United States of America=132

This story also reminds me of the Costa Rican airplane crash with the guy who worked for BRIDGEwater associates. He was wearing the Bruce Springsteen shirt(Streets of Philadelphia).. 

Man I wish I had more free time. I really want to make videos on a so many posts, but I can't speak as clear as my mind feels at 2 or 3 in the morning when I finally get a chance. I really have not been able to keep up and it's frustrating me. 

1 comment:

  1. Unrelated to this post, I remember you talking about Sylvester Stallone recently. I came across this article this morning and thought it was funny because I was just telling a friend about how Stanley ketchel, the Michigan assassin fought the heavy weight champ Jack Johnson who was like 70lbs heavier. Anyway, this article talks about pardoning him...even though he's been dead since 1946. It mentions Sylvester Stallone in the beginning. https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/21/politics/donald-trump-jack-johnson-pardon/index.html

    ReplyDelete