Saturday, April 7, 2018

5.3 earthquake felt in Los Angeles more Eagle Symbolism-Ace Ventura


I was looking at Facebook on my phone earlier and saw someone had posted about feeling the earthquake in Los Angeles. I guess they were on vacation and felt this earthquake that happened on 4/5. 
Earthquake=53(k)
Los Angeles=53(rev red)...it was a 5.3 earthquake. 


Anyway as I'm reading about this earthquake almost every article mentions how they got footage of a Bald Eagles reaction to the Earthquake. They just can't stop showing this Eagle symbolism. 

Also interesting it says the Earthquake was 38 miles away from the mainland city of Ventura...


Remember Ace Ventura beats up the Philadelphia Eagles Mascot at the end of the film.
Recently I brought back up 13 and 17 or 1317 because of the Miami Dolphins connections....Miami where the Stoneman Douglas EAGLES had a school shooting...Miami had the Bridge Collapse....
In that Flipper post that keeps getting spammed I talk about the Lions and the Dolphins.....Suh now plays for the Los Angeles RAMS..but previously played for the Lions and Dolphins...Also Jay Ajayi going from Miami to Philadelphia...
Dan Marino=44....I see he is from Pittsburgh too...the city of Bridges....
Remember how the Dolphins QBs were Matt Moore and Ryan Tannehill...then Matt Ryan makes the Super Bowl and the only Simpsons episode with Dan Marino was when the Falcons went to SB 33.....I kept saying how it was connected to my cousin who lives in Miami and is the only Eagles fan I know....

I just re looked up Ryan Tannehill and his middle name is Timothy....
My cousin Ryan's only brother is Timmy who just got married and his dad has the bad lung. He actually got rushed to the hospital again today and the outlook isn't looking too great according to my mom...but I'm not actually for sure. 
My brother and Timmy are the only Lions fans I know and I used to be a Dolphins fan....
My brothers second child was born on 4/5/18 as well and he has the same name gematria as I do..50, 95. 
Born on the 95th day of the year..
Funny his wifes name is 666 in satanic gematria too. 


In a weird way I know it connects back to Rocky as well...
Jim Carrey born on 1/17(see my previous post)
Bridge=117(reverse)
DOLPH Lungren...
Apoll Creed trained at Delphinus Boxing Academy...
Delphinus is the Dolphin....
Remember in 2013 the 72' Dolphins finally visited the Whitehouse...around this same time we got the story of the new star found in Delphinus constellation....also a story of the dead dolphins on the east coast....it was also 72 days before we found out Richie Incognito was Bullying Jonathan Martin....
Remember the 72' Dolphins were connected to Apollo 17 and Challenger landing on the Moon as well..



Remember Elvis Aloha in Hawaii:Via Satelitte also happened the same day the 72' Dolphins won the Super Bowl but didn't air until 4/4...
Elvis also wore a White American EAGLE jumpsuit...
It's just crazy as I documented about all of this stuff a long time ago and I'm noticing how the info I put out was even connected to the themes of 2018 without me even noticing. 


1 comment:

  1. There’s no way that was a 5.3. I live in Ventura and didn’t even feel it. My wife and other people said it was just a jolt. There is a Naval Base here Port Hueneme, close to Ventura. in the Channel Islands they often do bomb tests, but most people are oblivious to the situation.

    ReplyDelete