Monday, April 9, 2018

A few things about Wrestlemania 34-Hacksaw Jim Duggan in connection to my Uncle



A few things I thought were interesting at Wrestlemania 34...
Triple H who was fighting against Ronda Rousey came out on a Motorcycle. It reminds me of the Disturbed song that came out just before Roddy Piper died that also played on "They Live". 

Also both Japanese Wrestlers who won the 2018 Royal Rumbles lost. They also both congratulated their opponents with the exception that Shinsuke punched AJ styles in the balls afterwards. 

Also I talked about something special with Tag Team matches...
Braun Strowman supposedly picked this kid Nicholas out of the crowd to be his partner....
Nicholas=81, 135(reverse)

Interested to see what tonight's Raw brings. It was connected to when the Ultimate Warrior died. Remember Undertaker's streak got broke....then UW came out on Raw and gave a strange speech...then he died the next day. 


I'm thinking about something as I plan on going to see my Uncle in  the hospital later today. He used to pretend to be Hacksaw Jim Duggan and yell HOOO and what not when we would party...He even somewhat used to look like Hacksaw. 

I see that "Jim Duggan"=86 and tomorrow(4/10) will be 86 days after his bday. 
James Edward Duggan Jr=86
He also turned 63 years old the same day my Uncle Barney died age 63. 
Duggan was also the winner of the first ever Royal Rumble....This year was the first ever Women's Royal Rumble....
Royal Rumble=527(satanic)...
5/27 the anniversary of the GG Bridge...
I'm still sold on the idea of a Major Earthquake taking a bridge out...Royal Rumble....

Duggan used to carry the Flag as well....and was a Patriotic character....thinking about Kurt Angle fighting with Rousey...also Hulk Hogan the real american....Make America Great Again....the Flag Symbolism with the Super Bowl..

No comments:

Post a Comment