Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Jay Ajayi traded to Eagles after 40-0 loss on the same day of the Wendy Williams (40) Story-Manhattan Attack=40, Halloween=40


I was thinking about all the "40" I just documented in regards to Wendy Williams and the connections to the Manhattan Attack. 
We also got the story of Jay Ajayi being traded to the Eagles today. 
The Dolphins just lost 40 to 0 against the Ravens. 
Baltimore Ravens=174, 231(reverse)
I just keep seeing 231 lately....
Wendy Joan Williams=209
Miami Dolphins=209(reverse)
Kevin Spacey Fowler=209
Allahu Akbar=209(reverse) what Manhattan attacker yelled. 
Jay Ajayi born on the 166th day of the year. 
Wendy Williams born on the day that leaves 166 days in the year. 
Twin Towers=166
Trick or Treat=166(reverse)
I've talked about this number a lot on the blog especially right after my uncle died and I was talking about the Miami Dolphins stuff.
Just before learning "Reverse Gemataria"=166

Philadelphia Eagles=150=World Series
I documented a bunch of stuff about the Eagles last year I believe. We had the death of Glenn Frey and Lana Meisner. Even the Big Lebowski hates the Eagles....
The Big Lebowski=231(reverse)

The Ben Franklin Bridge opened in honor of the 150th annivesary of the Declaration of Independence. The guy who built it was Ralph Modjeski and he died 150 days after his bday(if not a leap year) in the year 40'. 
The Chiefs connected to the Eagles by the coaches Chip Kelly/Pedersen/Andy Ried....


No comments:

Post a Comment