Sunday, November 5, 2017

20 Killed outside San Antonio in Mass Church Shooting-Phone call I got from San Antonio 3 days ago.



This is just messed up. On November 1st and 2nd I  got a random phone call from Texas and then later a call from San Antonio, Texas. I told my girlfriend, I will laugh if the next big shooting is in San Antonio, Texas....because just before the Houston Floods I kept getting phone calls from a number in Houston. Then just before the Las Vegas shooting I got a call from Nevada and the Price is Right guy reaching out to me. Now just days after I get a phone call from San Antonio we get a Church shooting story. 
A MASS shooting at a Church(Mass) haha get it? 



First Baptist Church=85
Devin Patrick Kelley=85

I have a bunch of stuff I have to get done tonight, but I will look more at this story when I get back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment