Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Comment on my Simpsons Bart to the Future video today after the episode was on TV




I just got a notification on my phone a few minutes ago. The reason I find it so interesting is because just a few hours ago this Simpsons episode was on TV when I went downstairs. I thought interesting the Donald Trump episode is on, and maybe I should re analyze the video I did on it. It is the only one of my videos to ever get this much attention. 
Now the first notification I get all day is someone talking shit on this video. 
Notice they capitalized the word "ALLOWED". 
Allowed=317(satanic)
Funny it has 155 dislikes too. 
I just posted about 155 having a connection to 317 on Zenith of the Alpha's video about 317 being the word LIE upside down. 
Three One Seven=155
Christianity=155
Truthseekers=155(reverse)
Freemasons=155
Scottish Rite Freemasonry=317(reverse)
I put the video out on 11/5 as well. 
Scottish Rite Freemasonry=115(reduced)
Freemasons=115
Lie=17 and 55(reverse)
God=17 and 55(reverse)
Heaven=55
Hell=17
Satan=55

I put the video out 262 days ago. The video was in regards to the Simpsons predicting Donald Trump/Native American Theme and Hillary Clinton. 
Clinton=262(Jewish)
Interesting the word "Truth"=262(satanic)


Notice it says I have 33 comments on the video too. 
Clinton=33
Fuck You=33
Indian=33
In the video I talk about the connections to the World Series and the election. 

What a perfect day for this to happen as well. July 25th leaves 159 days in the year. 
Donald Trump=159

When I first saw the name FuckYouGooglePlus I thought it was pretty weird as their was a "Truther" with this same name. 
It's not the same person and they have changed their name to "Free Yourselves Globally Project". Anyway I remember for some odd reason this person commenting on an old video of mine about Popes. 
Interesting I put it out on 5/13, this number I keep mentioning is important...Gabriel and so on. 

May 13th to today is 73 days. 
Hillary Clinton=73

The Simpsons episode was Season 11 episode 17. 
1117 is the 187th prime number. 
Society of Jesus=187(reverse)
Pope Francis the 1st Jesuit Pope. 
Trump went to a Jesuit college and so on. 

The video I put out was 326 days before the Jesuit Anniversary this year. Once again the Gabriel stuff along with 513. 

From the date I put out the Pope Video to today it's 804 days. In my Simpsons video I mention a lot about Prince Charles as well. 
King Charles III=134 and 804(sumerian)
Free Yourselves Globally Project=134

If you go from my video to the day the Simpsons episode came out it's 134 days. 
Last Year May 13th was the 134th day of the year. 
One Hundred Thirty Four=115
Seventeen=134(reverse)


No comments:

Post a Comment