Thursday, June 22, 2017

Comment on old video about the Rapture-Jesuits-Pope Francis


I just went to my email and of course I had some messages as I made a bunch of videos. I noticed I had a comment on 6/21 about the rapture on a really old video though, so I thought I'd check it out. 

Notice it says I have 84 views....I mean as much as I've been mentioning the Jesuits this is interesting. 
Jesuit=84
The date is 20/3....
I just mentioned that 7/8 is 203 days after Pope Francis' bday and also 81 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 

If you go from 3/20 to the Jesuit anniversary it's 191 days. 
Society of Jesus=191

I also put that video out 923 days(end date) before the Jesuit anniversary this year. 
923 a big number on Pope Francis. 
I Pet Goat II=111=Jorge Mario Bergoglio

Also the Rapture that's supposed to happen is on August 21st 2017 when the Total Solar Eclipse happens. 
August 21st leaves 132 days in the year. 
Catholic Church=132
Roman Catholic=132

No comments:

Post a Comment