Thursday, June 22, 2017

CNN Article "FATHER of USS Fitzgerald sailor will make you choke up".-Father Howard Fitzgerald-Bishop International Airport stabbing-Jesuits-Prince William



Look at that headline...."Father of USS Fitzgerald sailor will make you choke up". 
FATHER Huh....Fitzgerald....
I swear this story happened for me to see. I keep talking about Father Howard Fitzgerald...I even showed how the story had a connection to him....The original thing I mentioned in regards to Father Howard was my song...."Like Fathers Like Sons"...Now get a story about the Father was best friend of his Son a sailor on the Fitzgerald. 
Darrold Martin=87(rev red)
Howard Fitzgerald=87
Priest=87
Martin=87(reverse)
His son's name Xavier Martin....
XAVIER....Francis Xavier....Xavier the Jesuit school. 

Possibly nothing but it has me wondering about the name "Martin" as well. I'm still getting comments on my Gabe Rygaard video I put out on 9/27/16...
Gabriel MARTIN Rygaard. 
Heath Ledger(Joker) is Gabriel Martin on the Patriot. 
Interesting..."Gabriel Martin"=87(red rev)

Xavier Alec Martin=175
Pope Francis=175(reverse)

I went to Facebook to see if I could find either one of them and I noticed a headline story on the sidebar about the BISHOP International Airport. 
Once again a connection to Church...Catholics...I even mentioned Bishop Joseph Charron and Richard Pates...
Joseph Charron=69
Bishop=69
Bishop International Airport=318....The GOD number. 

The airport named after Arthur Bishop who died on 1/22.
Pope Francis=122
Flint=175(Jewish)
Pope Francis=175(reverse)
Interesting the airport built on the 220 acres he donated...
Francis bday 2 months 20 days after the Jesuit annivesary....Rihanna's bday and so on...
Flint Michigan=71
Catholic=71
Flint=61
God=61(Jewish)
Jesus=61(reverse) also 74

Supposedly yells "Allahu Akbar" before stabbing a police officer...
Allahu Akbar=74(rev red)
Flint Michigan=74(reverse)
Stabbing=74
Muhammad=74

Amor Ftouhi=54
Islam=54...also 36(rev red) and 81(reverse)
This stabbing comes 3 months 6 days before the Jesuit anniversary on 9/27 which is 81 days before Pope Francis' 81st bday. 
1981 was also 36 years ago. 
I'm thinking about how a "Flint" Rock is used to start a Fire. 
Islam...Christianity....
Eighty One=54 and 36(rev red) and 135(reverse)
I keep getting shown the Jesuit anniversary in regards to "Gabriel". 
Gabriel=36, 54 and 135(reverse)
Gabriel is the angel who Muhammad had his first revelation too. The Quran based on the revelations of God to Muhammad through Gabriel. 
Sixty Three=54....Joseph Charron ordained on 6/3...All the 63 I've previously shown in regards to Jesuits/Priests. 

Amor Ftouhi stabbed officer Jeff Neville. 
Jeff Neville=191(reverse)
Society of Jesus=191
Lt. Jeff Neville=69(rev red)
Bishop=69


In regards to 81 and Pope Francis I'm curious of the date July 8th...It's 81 days before the Jesuit anniversary...also 203 days or 6 months 21 days after Francis' 80th bday. 
Three Hundred Eighteen=203
6/21 is also Prince William's bday....
Prince William=81(rev red)
William just turned 35 years old..."Catholic"=35
Diana died on 31/8....Charles bday on the 318th day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment