Sunday, May 5, 2024

Mystik Dan wins Kentucky Derby and The Connection to My Book, The Synchromystic

 



I had an email that Chumba gave me $30 freeplay yesterday, and I ended up winning $2,000 on it. 

For whatever the reason this game drew my attention last night. I looked at the Gematria of it before playing and noticed it summed to 1158. 

Wild Roads=1158(Jewish)

I thought this was interesting, because I had just blogged about my book releasing 1157 days or a span of 1158 days before 10/6/24. 

I'm not going to go into detail, but yesterday Jasmine's brother and I had to call the cops on her again, as she has not got better from last year. It's a rollercoaster with her, and she still doesn't understand how wreckless she is, but anytime you call her out on it, she goes crazy and threatens to kill herself. That's all I will say, and I'm not a fan of cops at all, so you know it's bad when I call them.  Jasmine is connected to the gambling narrative with 198 though...and yesterday was 204 before her bday...and her name sums to 204(FB). So when I saw that Freeplay, I thought maybe it was a sign I might win. 


Anyway, earlier in the day, before all of the crazyness, I was looking at the Kentucky Derby Horses. One of them stuck out to me a lot. I've been blogging about the Dream/Train Theme and how it's connected to the release of my Book on 8/6/2021. My book is called, "The SynchroMYSTIC."
I named it that, because ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America called me a Synchromystic, which is basically true in regards to the info I talk about on a regular basis. 

But I noticed there was a horse named "Mystik Dan" in the Kentucky Derby this year, so I thought there may be a connection to my book and all of the symbolism I've been blogging about. 

I've also been talking about the date 10/6/24 in relation to the Volcano Symbolism, which is why "Wild Roads"=1158(Jewish), and my book releasing a span of 1158 days before 10/6 is important. The volcano symbolism is linked to the 2019 Kentucky Derby too. 

Notice that Mystik Dan was born on 3/4/21. This is the same year that I released my book on 8/6/21. Notice the cover is all about the number 86 too. 

Notice that Mystik Dan was also born 8 months 6 days before my bday. 

Mystik Dan=35
Volcano=35
My book released a span of 3 months 5 days before my bday. 
10/6 is 35 days before my bday. 

Mystik Dan then went on to win the Kentucky Derby today....This makes me think that I am spot on with something big happening on the date 10/6/24. 
Derek also pointed out in his blog post how the WNBA Team the Washington Mystics opened their season today...but notice they played the Atlanta DREAM....
Once again, the DREAM Theme is related back to when I released my Book, "The SynchroMYSTIC."
I've covered Caitlin Clark a ton too. I think I have 3 or 4 videos on TikTok about her, and even predicted the exact score she would break the scoring record on. TikTok even took down one of my videos 3 times, before finally letting it stay up. 
The Trainer of Mystik Dan was born on 8/2 or 2/8. 
Volcano=28 and 82
Kenneth McPeek=221
221 a Big Volcano Number that I have blogged about. 

The Jockey for Mytik Dan was Brian Hernandez Jr. 

Brian Hernandez Jr.=86

He was born on 11/3 too, which makes me think of the Kevin Spacey Stuff and why I was connected to Super Bowl 58. 

The Kentucky Derby fell 5 months 8 days after Aleister Crowley's bday. 
Recall that he is linked to the Kentucky Derby. 

Kenneth McPeek=58
In Derek's blog post, and previous posts, he has talked about the connection to me and Carl Jung in relation to Synchronicity. 

Notice that Carl Jung died on 6/6, or D-Day though. 
Recall that the 2019 Kentucky Derby/Volcano symbolism was linked to D-Day, with the horse Omaha Beach. 

Carl Jung=86
D-Day=86(FB) and 66(FB)

What are the odds that WWE was in Lyon, France tonight too? 

Recall that Lyon, France was where Anthoine Hubert died on 8/31/2019. This was a date I was watching for in relation to France and a Racer possibly dying....then Anthoine Hubert, the French racer, died on 8/31/19 in Lyon, France. This was the same day my son Alistair was born....and all connects back to the Volcano Symbolism. 

Recall that Will Ferrell was also synced to the Volcano Symbolism. 
I was born 8 months 6 days before Will Ferrell's bday. 

I only thought of this, because I was talking about the film "Semi-Pro" the other day. The scene where Tim Meadows calls the other guy a Jive Turkey, and he gets shot in the arm. I showed Heather at work, as she has never even heard of the movie. 

Maybe the date 8/6/24 is important as well. I've mentioned that a few times on the blog already. 

I'm sure I will notice more connections to this post later. I'm just too tired to look anymore. I just got back from DJing a wedding since Noon, and I work tomorrow, so going to bed. 
























1 comment:

  1. I originally had the wrong foal date for Mystik Dan...turns out he was born 8m 6d before your birthday and 22w 1d before the book, which came out on 8/6/2021.

    Regarding that 1158 - Kenneth McPeek was born 1y 58d after CG Jung died and exactly 1058 weeks before you were born. Jung born on the date leaving 158 days, dead on the 158th day in leap years, and you were born 158 days after the anniversary of his death.

    I'm glad you won money as part of this riddle, because I almost felt bad we did so well using YOUR synchronicity lol.

    If you're not a reincarnation of some of these historical figures, then I don't think anyone is.

    ReplyDelete